Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The ebay paypal option for royal mail labels isnt working

i can no longer buy ebay RM lables via the paypal option, it just says something went wrong. it worked fine on previous ebay account. ebay support cant help. ebay and paypla account are ok. you can only buy RM lables on ebay via paypal. so i have to ...

Royal Mail are a disaster - Need to find alternative

I am living with a situation now where I have sent a package to another address within the UK, by their 48 hr tracked and signed for service, first of all it got "stuck" in our local mail centre for what I think was 24 hrs. Then it turned up in a Mai...

Click and collect on replacement item

Hi, Item received was faulty and seller is sending a replacement. eBay showing as a return and expecting a refund back to me from seller. he has said he's sending a replacement 2 days ago and I guess to the original click and collect address! So how ...

Changing Listings For Royal Mail Price Increase

I have around 500 items for sale at any one time on ebay, so every time Royal Mail increase their prices I have to go through EVERY item to change the prices for domestic and four different foreign prices. This takes DAYS. Is there somewhere I can ch...

Not Refunding correctly

5 parcels in 1 month damaged by th ecourier Yodel used. So thebuyer wants refunding - not a problem. Buyer paid back within one click of button.Now lets move on to try and claim the costs back from packlink - oh my days - fill out the form of which w...

New Royal Mail Postage Costs

Hi, I normally use signed for at my local post office. I am thinking of changing to Tracked 48 from next week as the prices seem better. It says you can do this now from a post office but my post office still doesn't know anything about the changes.....

Only Royal Mail is provided as shipping option!

Hello.I want to list a blu-ray, and although until now I got many options for shipping, now it provides me only with Royal Mail. (the template of listing an item has changed also)Even when I choose a method for international shipping, it lists only R...

Untitled.png

Delivery

I see on the system parcel is delivered but buyer wanna money back and tell me she don't have parcel

label purchase notification

hi, I usually send by Yodel through ebay and get a payment confirmation by email from ebay. I use this to calculate my daily costs. Any idea why this has suddenly stopped. I send 12 parcels yesterday but haven't has any emails at all? thanks, Barry

Packlink charge underpaid postage fee £36!

Evening, I'm a new business to eBay and was buying my own postage. Unfortunately an employee who took over for a few days used packlink to purchase a DPD label. Nothing to see here, the delivery was sent on a next day service which was picked up 2 da...

Got Postage related questions? Start here: