Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Multi Buy Discount

Morning all,Just doing some listing maintenance and struggling with the Multi Buy Discount feature.Has is been changed? Is there an eBay update? Checked new and old listings but the Multi Buy seems to have vanished!Thanks,

Pallet deliveries.

We sell bulky building items that are usually delivered on pallets.I cant see how you can calculate delivery costs for the buyer, for such items. They will vary greatly according to weight and delivery address. Each transaction will be different.Does...

Ebay & don't you hate being lied to ?

Recently I renewed a listing for a cheap job lot of old broadband routers, including onefrom VirginMedia which they had declined to remove after my contract with VM terminated,even when given the opportunity. On revising the listing description such ...

Ebays down

Anyone elses ebay down. Cant access orders to dispatch. Over on downdetector 100s saying site is down

User avatar by Engager
  • 34 replies
  • 3 kudos

Late Postage Defects - is this right?

I'm a little bit amazed with my experience today in trying to appeal a couple of late postage defects. Both of these defects were Royal Mail Large Letters, 2nd Class, so full tracking is not included, but there is confirmation of delivery at the othe...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buyers asking too much ?

I sold a model railway DCC controller.The buyer got in touch saying he didnt understand how to make it work.The item comes with full instructions on how to operate it.I told the buyer this but he wanted me to tell him how to control his loco and acce...

Where are the customers?

Hi all, I am looking for answers with regards to business sells since Christmas Eve please. I have no sales since Christmas Eve and I'm beginning to wonder what I am doing wrong or maybe others are experiencing the same? I have also noticed that many...

Got business selling related questions? Start here: