cannot list any items

cannot create any listings at all, online chat just cut me off, not interested at all, any clues as to what is happening today

Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

cannot list any items

Nobody can really help without any information about what's happening. Are you getting error messages? Is the listing tool timing out? What's actually happening?

Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

cannot list any items

Same happening to me. Photos won't upload so listing tool timing out.

Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

cannot list any items

@theplaceforlaceexact same issue since yesterday we are unable to change/update/upload photos on listings. Have you managed to fix this issue with ebay?

Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

cannot list any items

I spoke to customer service earlier. Said they would contact the technical team and that it’s a known issue not yet resolved.

Sent from my iPhone
Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

cannot list any items

Hi @tcevie1 

Let me know if you're still having issues and I can have it looked into. If you are please give me some more information on whats happening, any error messages you're getting or whats happening when you try list an item.

Cheers,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

cannot list any items

@theplaceforlace  @theglo-68 

This is an issue on our side and the tech team are currently looking into the cause. 

I'm adding you to the list of affected accounts. If possible can you DM me some or all of the following so I can have it investigated: 

Item Number or Draft ID:
Screenshot:
Error while uploading images in messages or in listing:
Timeframe when the error occurred:

Cheers,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

cannot list any items

It worked last night and this morning. Fingers crossed is fixed for me!

Sent from my iPhone
Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

cannot list any items

That's brilliant @theplaceforlace thanks for letting me know. 

If it does happen again let me know. 

Cheers,

Dave

eBay
Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: