Ebays down

Anyone elses ebay down. Cant access orders to dispatch. Over on downdetector 100s saying site is down

Message 1 of 35
See Most Recent
34 REPLIES 34

Ebays down

Ebay's pages are loading very slowly, the servers have been slow for month, i did think of mentioning it on the weekly chat thing, but i'd just get the usual cookie and cache reply.

Message 2 of 35
See Most Recent

Ebays down

Same problem here as well, not a big issue as managed to import labels etc. Not working right on Firefox & Edge, there again it is friday, so expect some "great" improvements to follow

Message 3 of 35
See Most Recent

Ebays down

Seems to have come back now. More eBay updates - just listed a new item (134888594246)  but the description is to the left of the page, with no option to centralise. Guess there will be another update? Also the postage section has changed again.

Message 4 of 35
See Most Recent

Ebays down

Issues here too... can't load anything. Shambles.

Wish I'd kept a tally over the last 12 months of the amount of these sort of issues on eBay compared to on Amazon.

For once, eBay would have been miles in front!

Message 5 of 35
See Most Recent

Ebays down

From what I've just been greeted with this morning, it was because eBay was fu....messing around with the website design again!

eBay, if it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Message 6 of 35
See Most Recent

Ebays down

yes, that was my thought as well..

Message 7 of 35
See Most Recent

Ebays down

What a joke. So if I cant get customers orders out are all the INR's going to be removed that I'm going to get? Thank God I went on Amazon. Ebay is dying.

Message 8 of 35
See Most Recent

Ebays down

We're encountering problems the same problems loading slowly, and we're unable to access orders awaiting dispatch. The recurring "UH-Oh, we ran into a problem and we're working on it" message is quite frustrating. Please try again later. This situation is particularly inconvenient as our scheduled post collection is in just over an hour, and we won't be able to fulfill any orders at this rate. 

Message 9 of 35
See Most Recent

Ebays down

Overview page gone, cant even get in to my listings here. Completely dead.

Message 10 of 35
See Most Recent

Ebays down

yes, it was fine earlier today but gone bad since 1 hour ago.

I cannot open any search pages or from seller hub any link if the hub opens at all after many attempts.

Been trying to refund a customer for the last 50 minutes but none of the links work.  

I get an empty page with a very tiny founds in the upper left corner stating "service unavailable", or if I get the page open after many attempts it gives strange messages :

Screen Shot 2024-01-12 at 10.45.24.pngScreen Shot 2024-01-12 at 10.44.46.png

No Results shown on any link from the HUB, showing no orders, no live listings, nothing:

Screen Shot 2024-01-12 at 10.44.15.png

Hope they'll fix it soon,

Message 11 of 35
See Most Recent

Ebays down

same here, the overview page isn't working. I need to send an email to the customer because his address is missing details., can't send a thing, of course customer will blame you in the end, not even a notice anywhere on the site, that they know it's broken and at least doing something to fix, won't be surprised if they still haven't realised that

Message 12 of 35
See Most Recent

Ebays down

The new sold page I keep getting is terrible, no data on it at all, no names,postcodes, combined orders.
Thank god I printed invoices off early this morning as at least I can ship some of the orders. Thankfully the link to my postage account is still working so can do some work.

Guess all new stock will be hitting facebook, website and whatsapp groups I sell in for the time being, till they sort out the "fun friday"

Message 13 of 35
See Most Recent

Ebays down

@sl-shop wrote:

same here, the overview page isn't working. I need to send an email to the customer because his address is missing details., can't send a thing, of course customer will blame you in the end, not even a notice anywhere on the site, that they know it's broken and at least doing something to fix, won't be surprised if they still haven't realised that

I checked their official page:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sts

apparently the only problem they got is with "delivery' & "registration" services, whatever that means :

Screen Shot 2024-01-12 at 11.04.27.png

Message 14 of 35
See Most Recent

Ebays down

Also trying to download orders into excel sheets like yesterday, that function has gone as far as I can see! Hopefully it will reappear later today, otherwise, it's going to be yet another change eBay has made that is going to make processing orders take even longer!

Message 15 of 35
See Most Recent

Ebays down

OK, the seller hub just reverted back to how it was yesterday.... wonder how long before they start messing with things again!?

Message 16 of 35
See Most Recent

Ebays down

It's Friday ,maintenance day.

AKA "Freaky Friday" & "Glitch Central".

Message 17 of 35
See Most Recent

Ebays down

I had the same problem too about an hour ago, wanted to print orders and got somethings gone wrong. Then got the 'new' selling page which was awful and no section on orders awaiting dispatch. I hope this is not what is coming down the pipe! 

IF they will make changes it MUST make things easier for us not harder. They have already removed the postcodes on the awaiting dispatch pages making it take longer to update tracking info. Im getting annoyed with the changes and they need to remember we are paying to use this service. Im going to put eggs in more baskets this year as Ebay is getting worse than Amazon now. It used to be quick and easy selling here but those days are now well and truly over.

Have an eggstra special Friday all 😀

Message 18 of 35
See Most Recent

Ebays down

@four_mid_able wrote:

It's Friday ,maintenance day.

AKA "Freaky Friday" & "Glitch Central".

I though Thursday was the maintenance day, did it change?

I tried to look at ebay's tech page they recommend we do when things go wrong, at  thier "system status board" mentioned in that article but that link takes you back to October 2023,  so this is not current page at all.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/policies/technical-issues/technical-issues?id=4220

Is there any other, new link to today's system status board ?

Message 19 of 35
See Most Recent

Ebays down

I'm unable to add attachments to messages, it's probably linked.

Message 20 of 35
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: