Ebays down

Anyone elses ebay down. Cant access orders to dispatch. Over on downdetector 100s saying site is down

Message 1 of 35
See Most Recent
34 REPLIES 34

Re: Ebays down

Best to report it to eBay's UK Seller Help on X (formerly Twitter).

Message 21 of 35
See Most Recent

@tribalgiftsuk wrote:

I had the same problem too about an hour ago, wanted to print orders and got somethings gone wrong. Then got the 'new' selling page which was awful and no section on orders awaiting dispatch. I hope this is not what is coming down the pipe! 

IF they will make changes it MUST make things easier for us not harder. They have already removed the postcodes on the awaiting dispatch pages making it take longer to update tracking info. Im getting annoyed with the changes and they need to remember we are paying to use this service. Im going to put eggs in more baskets this year as Ebay is getting worse than Amazon now. It used to be quick and easy selling here but those days are now well and truly over.

When's the last time one of their updates made things easier? 😆

Message 22 of 35
See Most Recent

@the_bald_orc wrote:

I'm unable to add attachments to messages, it's probably linked.

I came here to report the same issue.

A buyer has asked us for high resolution images of a used part, that we can't send as it says the following error:

One or more files failed to upload because of server error. Please remove the failed files and try again.

Some of my colleagues have also said page load times are a joke, items that are dispatched keep coming back into awaiting dispatched with their tracking numbers shown on the orders...

@iew-signed-books wrote:

Best to report it to eBay's UK Seller Help on X (formerly Twitter).

Seems to be the way they want contacting now...
Certainly seen it mentioned on their comments on their Youtube videos, that they would like us to "reach out to them" on their social media to help with issues.

We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
- Albert Einstein
Message 23 of 35
See Most Recent

No orders for days to dispatch. But I am trying to create a coupon to send to previous buyers, whatever code I use, it says it has been taken.

I'm trying to send a seller a message as an item has been damaged and can't include photos, it's just going round in circles.

Message 24 of 35
See Most Recent

Hello guys,

We are currently experiencing server issues that is impacting different areas of our platform, we are currently working on this. I will provide an update here once we have one.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 25 of 35
See Most Recent

Yes, it's a hassle here too as I have to send an attachment with every order placed. Not had a huge amount of orders today (could be part of the same problem?) but probably a good thing at the moment.

Message 26 of 35
See Most Recent

Hello everyone,

This has been resolved now, in case you get the same error please allow an extra few minutes and it should work ok for you. If they issues persist, please let us know.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 27 of 35
See Most Recent

Hi Marco,

Thank you for your assistance with this.

I have just tried to send a message with the larger photos of the item our customer has asked for and it still does not work.

failed image load.jpg

Our team have also mentioned an issue with searching by SKU in our active listings, that it does not work.

That has not worked since around midday yesterday and still does not work now. This makes putting sold items back into stock take 10 times longer than normal as you have to search for what the item is, rather than the SKU...

I truly think that eBay have no thought for the inconvenience their meddling causes...

Many of us have lost an entire day's sales and wasted a large amount of time trying to figure out if it was us or you, then trying to keep working with something that was absolutely broken. Surely that is worth saying something more than it should be fixed now.

My experience so far suggests it is not fixed.

Thanks

Russ

We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
- Albert Einstein
Message 28 of 35
See Most Recent

marco@ebay 

Yes same issue as above, still unable to send images in messages to customers.

Message 29 of 35
See Most Recent

Hello - still not able to load photos on a multiple- thats 12 hours now disgraceful service with no communication . That is one days work lost so far 

Any solution as obviously it has not been fixed 

Thanks

Message 30 of 35
See Most Recent

Still cannot add images. Loads of new stock that i cannot list

Message 31 of 35
See Most Recent

Hi Marco

Still cannot add images to new listings. Any idea when this will be sorted?

Message 32 of 35
See Most Recent

The ability to attach images in messages seems to have returned, at least for now. 🤞

Message 33 of 35
See Most Recent

'Twas ever so. If someone tells you that an issue is fixed ...

Message 34 of 35
See Most Recent

So it looks like the adding images to replies in messages is sorted.

The issue with searching by SKU in our active listings in seller hub, still does not work.

That has not worked since at least midday on 11th January.

That makes putting sold items back into stock take 10 times longer than normal as you have to search for what the item is, rather than the SKU...

I have also discovered today that it also does not work in the eBay search either...

So if a buyer actually know what they want and search by part number, then it does not show any of the honest seller's items that do list and add the part numbers as as we are all supposed to do.

So pretty much none of our items are not found in search at all when searching for them by part number...

The vehicle search feature for motorcycle parts also does not work properly. Well, it has never worked properly...
Now it is working less well than normal.
The seach is not recognising bike models and only recognising vehicle bands...
So if search for parts for a Yamaha YZFR125, it only recognises the Yamaha, for example.

Again, the honest sellers that DON'T abuse the duplicate listings policy are paying the price for this utterly disgraceful failure from eBay.

If you have the same item listed 500 times, with the vehicles in the titles for each, they can be found on eBay, no problem. No amount of reporting them duplicates makes any difference, no matter what the eBay team on here tell us.

I reported some things on the weekend and the AI decided there was nothing wrong, so there isn't even a person looking at them reports now. Maybe we should all stop reporting stuff and let the site fester...

Yet if you are honest and follow the policies, use the vehicle compatibility tool, promote your listings, et al, then your stuff just gets hidden when someone breaks the site Friday and then has a nice relaxing weekend not giving on iota about it!!

marco@ebay  You have asked us to post here to let you know if there are on going issues and you will try and address them.

There are on going issues!!
Any chance of someone at eBay trying to fix some of these important issues?

Thanks

Russ

- Albert Einstein
Message 35 of 35
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: