Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Who is right - (Private) business sellers

With regards the long running Q&As about trying to report business sellers on private accounts, we now have 2 answers. Who is right and who is wrong Anita - You can report these sellers here (link) > select 'The seller has violated one of eBay’s poli...

Ebay fee on customers import tax

I just learned that Ebay has been charging me fees on my buyer's import tax. Is this correct or even legal?I know Ebay adds VAT to a European buyer's invoice, usually 20% but why is the tax even mentioned in my fee breakdown for anything I sell to Eu...

Can't buy eBay branded packaging this month

As the title, can't buy eBay branded packaging this month.Tried using BIN and also adding to the basket.Tried on both accounts.Doesn't work in any scenario...Have the £8.91 item to buy, using a £10 voucher, enter the voucher code and it will not let ...

Bulk upload of tracking numbers not working

I always added my tracking numbers by selectin all my orders then adding all the tracking numbers on one page. This hasn't been working for three days now and just get the 'It's not you, it's us' page. Now I have to add trackingnumber for each item s...

adding VAT for past orders

Hello friends, I've already exceeded the 85 limit.5 months ago, my vat registration was made by accounting.Now I need to add 20% watt to thousands of orders coming in 5 months.How do I do this in bulk?It takes me days to click on each order and write...

Bad advice and negative feedback

An overseas buyer recently won an auction, then said he didn't want to pay for Global Shipping. We should either send via a cheaper method, or discount the item to cover it. He became increasing rude and abusive, so called Ebay for advice. A UK rep a...

Royal Mail deliveries

Just heard on the news that Royal Mail are proposing that 2nd class letters will only be delivered every other day so that they can continue to deliver first class 6 days a week. Unless Ebay change their EDDs to reflect this, it will cause major prob...

Resolved! No tracking given to buyers?

I'm posting this in the "business seller" board as although I'm enquiring as a buyer I'd like to know if this is something that applies to all sellers, particularly business sellers. I purchased some ethernet cables on Thursday and paid extra for Roy...

notracking.png

selling performance standards

We have a Below Selling Standard rating, we dispatch through ebay mainly using YODEL store to door service.we do dispatch everytime same day or next day. However we have visited the YODEL agents shop the next day or even 2 days and the parcels have n...

Got business selling related questions? Start here: