Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lots of unusual orders from one country

HiI sell personalised items and over the past week I have had LOTS of orders all from sellers in Lithuania, all have 0 feedback and none of them have provided personalisation details and aren't responding to messages. Don't get me wrong - I'm gratefu...

eBay’s INAD policy is an absolute joke. eBay doesn’t care about it’s sellers.

A family member of mine listed an item & got shafted because of eBay's policy that rewards buyers for making fraudulent claims. The item was exactly as described, clearly shown in pictures as unboxed, but new and unused. Only opened to check contents...

Resolved! business seller account

I sell 1 item maybe 100 of them in 1 year not much profit really but I cant get to top rated seller unless I upgrade to a business account. I'm happy with how the sales go I'm selling in sand blasters category I'm wondering what the fees are compared...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Horrible Ebay experience. My listing was removed due to a false assumption it was counterfit

Dear fellow sellers, thank you for your time, i would love some advise on this. I have been selling video game accessories on ebay for 13 years now. We recently had some 3rd party PS3 controllers. as some of you who buy / sell gaming items may be awa...

Royal Mail Tracked 48 eBay labels

I'm looking into using RM Tracked 48 (small parcel size) for the first time! Any advice would be appreciated.If I buy the labels through eBay how do I arrange collection? Is there a drop down box to select a collection time after you have clicked on ...

I've had it with e bay after 20 years

I have loved every minute of my selling with e bay for 20 years when suddenly they erased 800 unsold items from my list and said that my selling was below standard. I tried to find out why? but guess what? You speak to a robot who asks you if you are...

One for the Techies

For the last couple of days whenever I list, revise or sell similar and enter an item into the description box I get the following message: We found the following active content in your listing: Plugin. To make eBay a more secure marketplace, we hide...

User avatar by Guide
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Got business selling related questions? Start here: