Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Advice needed delivery attempted twice

Hello. A bit of advice here on how I stand buyer reported non delivery and when I checked the tracking I discovered that Royal Mail had attempted delivery twice but got no answer and it's a block of flats so presumably they couldn't get access to the...

Lost international signed - comp. refused?

I sent an item to Australia last year, large letter, international signed. It tracked to the 'leaving the country' stage then nothing more. Contacted RM, nothing they could do so I was advised to open a claim. Just heard that the claim has been refus...

Free Postage vs Charging for delivery

HiI've recently changed my eBay account over to a business account (what a nightmare!)I've been happily selling away over the past couple of years, and I ALWAYS offered free postage as I think it makes the item more attractive.But now that I have to ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buyers abusing free returns

I'm getting increasingly fed up with buyers making false claims to get free returns, they claim the item is not as described and with seeminlyg no come back or due diligence ebay makes the seller pay for the return postage. There is no come back to t...

Ebay clothes sales down

Hi all, I have a business account and sell high end clothes - mainly used. I have been recently wondering if Vinted if causing a drop in sales on Ebay. I know that at the moment you can't be a business seller on Vinted ( that may change )....does any...

Royal mail weight on labels

In the last few days all my Royal mail labels show 0.001kg as the weight when the up to 100g was paid for, all the packages are 17-30g are they all going to come back or the customer charged for under weight ?

Got business selling related questions? Start here: