Family, Home and Garden
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Utterly gobsmacked...

All I want to do is send a "cute" mug to to an elderly relative in Canada. The whole little box weighs less than 500g - but I have to pay as if it weighed more than a kilo. What money-grabbing TOAD invented volumetric pricing???? AAARGHHHH!!!!!

CLUBBERS

I just had to ask this one. Are there any 40 + people on here ladies or gents who would go or still do go to Night clubs?. The last time i went was about 4 years ago to Chicago Rocks with my friend who is older than me. We had a really good time but ...

Resolved! Posting a card to Cyprus

It's a relative's birthday on 25th of this month, he lives in Cyprus. Does anyone know when I need to post the card by? I asked in my local post office last year and was met with a very sarcastic, "I don't know!" Thanks in advance for any info

whoooopy doooooo......

......it's raining, well it's been battering it down since about 4pm! I doubt I'll need to water the garden for a week at this rate!!!! boy we needed it though.I love lying in bed listening to the rain....I'm off to do that now hee heeeeeeeeee

Quails

I was in a pet shop yesterday and saw some Quails for sale; never seen them before. They looked quite cute but didn't seem to do anything other than run on the bottom of the cage, didn't make a noise or anything. Just wondered if any of you had kept ...

Website names!

I am doing a website and any body have an idea for the name?? I will be selling doll's house items, die cuts, knitted fun food, knitted fun food patterns and some hand made cards. Any idea's it will be .com at the end of the name as well!

User avatar by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

That's It, Youngest Back To School!

Youngest has just gone back to school, into year 10. I can't believewhere the time's gone! Five of his friends called for him and they all did a silly dance in ourdriveway and off they all went, crossing our little close behind areversing dustcart, t...

X Factor

Nice to see Mrs O back on the panel; she's as controversial as ever, but also good at showing her caring side when she needs to. I think the formula is right for the panel now, although would be good if Simon came back.

THURSDAY'S tea thread

At long last I have food in the house!!!! Able to fill up the cupboards today thanks to Katie KA Tonight for me will be a salad with either cheese, salmon or tuna (will decide later). Boy will be having meatballs served in a baguette (similar to what...

Help with Ipad

Please be gentle with me, I know virtually nothing about the Ipad and how it works, and I am perfectly happy for things to stay that way. Please bear in mind that I need instructions for absolute idiots as I will probably have to relate them to "hims...

Doesn't Seem Possible - 31 Years!

Mr Fishy and I have been married for 31 years today - wow! Sometimesit feels as if we've never not known each other and other times ourwedding seems just the other day as I remember all the stuff we didand the funny things that happened that day. I r...

Does Nothing Happen Anymore On Here?

This board has been more or less static since the boards changed, hardly anythinghas been added or responded to. Does nobody come on here now, has everyone gone to Facebook to talk or what's happened? Is anyone coming back?

Calling ed-blackadder

Can I just ask you what the sweet pea fish pie was like that you made last night ??? Miss S also saw it on Jamie's show and daid she'd fancy it but I don't want to waste good salmon if its yuck IYKWIM Thankyou in anticipation of a reply

TUESDAY'S tea thread

Today teenager and I are having what we should have had to eat yesterday. He is having chicken and vegetable pie and I am having jalfrezi - this is pretty much the normal at the beginning of the week and using up the Sunday roast. PS - taken my first...

2nd class mail

just thought i would praise royal mail for a change . one of my mdcc parcels was posted 2nd class yesterday afternoon at nearly 3 o clock and arrived today and i got feedback all within 24 hours all for 69p WELL DONE ROYAL MAIL.