Puppy has gone for a wash and blow dry, not a happy bunny.

Our 2 year old sprollie has gone to the hairdressers this morning, to have the works, hubby left her about an hour ago and has just gone to have a sneaky look and apparantly she looks very miserable, so we are in for trouble when she gets back.

She is a live wire at the best of times but with no hair, wait for it ......................................

Message 1 of 18
See Most Recent
17 REPLIES 17

whats a sprollie?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a breath, then count to ten, then breatheeeeeeeeeeeee out
Message 2 of 18
See Most Recent

Posh name for a mongrel, Springer Spaniel cross Collie.

She is a rescue dog,   for which we donated 90 pound to the dogs trust to cover her injections, spaying and microchipping and in our local paper the same type of mongrel is up for sale at £500 yes £500 .

Now it is fashionable to mix breads and call them fancy names, so thought I would be a bit pretentious and call her a fancy name.

Appologies to any one who has a cockerpoo (spaniel cross poodle) labradoodle (labrador cross poodle) jug (jack russel cross Pug)

need i go on.

Message 3 of 18
See Most Recent

oh, thought that might be what she was

saw a cockerpoo last week his owners hair was almost the same colour and curl too i dont know how she had managed that  lol

saw a maltese x chihuaua,  littlewhite bossy madam, who 5 mins after having been groomed was rolling in rabbit poo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a breath, then count to ten, then breatheeeeeeeeeeeee out
Message 4 of 18
See Most Recent

It's absolutely stupid what people will pay for, as you say, mongrels!  Years ago people were pleased to find someone to give them away to as everybody wanted a 'pedigree' dog.  Now, cross breeds go for £100s when there are so many others in dog rescues.Smiley Sad

We'll need to see before and after pictures you know!Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 18
See Most Recent

That would be right, will need to keep ours away from the fields tonight, keep her nice for one day at least, she is no lady a right hooligan (not Violent) just a tomboy and has an enormous personality.

Loves to eat sheep pooh and rabbit pooh and just loves to roll in foxes pooh, hense the wash and blow dry Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 18
See Most Recent

I am glad someone else thinks as we do, we have another crossbread as well he is a shepheard cross collie. and also a rescue. we have had 7 rescues altogether over the years and everyone an absolute joy to have

If she sits still will try to get photos.
Message 7 of 18
See Most Recent

P1015608.JPG

Message 8 of 18
See Most Recent

If you could have seen her before her ears were about a foot long and her tail was like a curtain
Message 9 of 18
See Most Recent

P1015608.JPG I dont have any befores I am afraid not on the computer anyway

Message 10 of 18
See Most Recent

ADORABLE DOGGY PICCIE AWWWWWWWWWWW.  Give doggy  hug ((())) Man Happy

Message 11 of 18
See Most Recent

One doggy duely hugged,  so easy now she smells soooooooooooo good.

Message 12 of 18
See Most Recent

she's lovely Ed, hug from me too please!

Photobucket

Message 13 of 18
See Most Recent

Lovely dog ed.  And another hug coming from me.  Honestly, she'll wonder where all the hugs are coming from.

Message 14 of 18
See Most Recent

Dont worry she loves hugs and I don't mind because she smells so lovely, walkies were a little difficult tonight trying to keep her clean but she isn't too bad.

Message 15 of 18
See Most Recent

She looks lovely

Dino was at his local pooch parlour last weekend and he loves it

Photobucket
Message 16 of 18
See Most Recent

She does look lovely and I bet she smells like a walking air freshener.  Last time our Westie got back from the groomer he looked beautiful, but next morning in the park he rolled in fox poo till he looked like a Dalmatian, dived into the brook and came out with muddy legs, then jumped into a pile of newly mown grass! 

Message 17 of 18
See Most Recent

she is still clean, and still smells good, I hope it doesn't rain.

We have kept her away from water, and luckily she hasn't found any fox poo yet, maybe she can't smell it with her smelling so nice.

Message 18 of 18
See Most Recent