Watch out people I am on holiday next week,

So get your gardening done now, get your curtains washed and carpets cleaned,

Cos you aint gonna get nuffink done next week cos its gonna rain, rain, rain,

No I haven't seen the weather forcast, but it always rains when I am on holiday the last one I had was in June and it rained all week.

So will be looking for company and ideas of things to do.

Message 1 of 21
See Most Recent
20 REPLIES 20

@ed_blackadder_1 wrote:

So get your gardening done now, get your curtains washed and carpets cleaned,

Thought you were gonna add "because I intend dropping in on each and every one of you for a cuppa "  LOL

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 2 of 21
See Most Recent

Now theres an idea   mrcool

Message 3 of 21
See Most Recent

I thought that too Stan! lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 21
See Most Recent

my door's always open for anyone who wants to call in for a cuppa. Let me know first and I'll bake a nice cake toosmiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 5 of 21
See Most Recent

Aaaah makes you feel all warm and fuzzy don't it
Message 6 of 21
See Most Recent

I thought it was going to be followed with a ..... so I'll be calling on everyone of you for a cuppa too  Smiley LOL

Aw CB, arn't you just  lovely, I'd pop in if I lived nearer Smiley Happy

" I do love knitting patterns.”
-- Dumbledore, The Half-Blood Prince (2005)
Message 7 of 21
See Most Recent

Me too.heart

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 8 of 21
See Most Recent

You'd be welcome here any time and that applies to everyone.  Awwwwwwww CB that would be nice 'cos I've never had a cuppa and cake with a coo before.Woman Very Happy

Message 9 of 21
See Most Recent

Well as blackadder has warned you all that it is going to rain next week, I suppose I better warn you it will rain for three weeks ! I finish at 5 o'clock on Friday 13th for two weeks holidays so with blackadders hols and mine that makes three weeks of rain.

Sorry folks but such is life !

Message 10 of 21
See Most Recent

Oh poop just read the forcast, Smiley Sad  so much for spending the week getting the garden ready for winter.

Would love to go visiting next week,

Message 11 of 21
See Most Recent

Brrrrr its gone cold here, just had to go and get my cardi.     Woman Tongue

Message 12 of 21
See Most Recent

It's going to pour down here over the next few days as well.  Had to put my cardi on a couple of hours ago.

Message 13 of 21
See Most Recent

shame, 7.30 and I have had to put the lights on, oh well bye bye summer Smiley Sad

Message 14 of 21
See Most Recent

yes, it has gone cold, autumn is coming alright. Better watch out tomorrow, it's going to chuck it down!!

Chris, ya could have come down for a visit when you came to Llandudno, only 15 mins away you were....but there you were galavanting on the promenade....was that you and your mum having all the donkey rides then??nice smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 15 of 21
See Most Recent

We have showers forecast for Saturday but no rain other than that. I have 1" cracks in the garden as we have had weeks without even a shower.

Message 16 of 21
See Most Recent

Had about 10 minutes of rain last night,

It is absolutely gorgeous this morning, cooler but not a cloud in the sky, - thanks weatherman you said it was going to rain.

Message 17 of 21
See Most Recent

Lovely warm & sunny day here too. We do need some rain though.

Message 18 of 21
See Most Recent

You can say that again I nearly fell down the crack in my lawn must be at least 2 inches wide and goodness only knows how deep,

The joys of a clay soil.

Message 19 of 21
See Most Recent

ooh with ya there Ed, our soil is clay too, murder to dig!! mind you our valley is a dried out river bed and if you dig down a bit the soil is still damp. Doesn't stop the poor plants wilting though.

It's absolutely chucking it down here now

Photobucket

Message 20 of 21
See Most Recent