Tea or Coffee ?

I am a coffee holic, and the only time I drink tea is with fish and chips (don't know why)

Message 1 of 18
See Most Recent
17 REPLIES 17

Tea or Coffee ?

Coffee , coffee and more coffee

Unless it's a bacon buttie then it has to be tea

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 2 of 18
See Most Recent

Tea or Coffee ?

Tea and herbal tea, but not green tea, that's revolting!

Message 3 of 18
See Most Recent

Tea or Coffee ?

Tea at home and Coffee when I am out and about....

Message 4 of 18
See Most Recent

Tea or Coffee ?

Earl Grey first thing, Coffee mid morning, Coffee lunchtime, Earl Grey afternoon & De Caf Coffee in the evening after dinner. Has to be good coffee though. I would rather go without than drink cheap coffee....or Nescafé. Yuk!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 18
See Most Recent

Tea or Coffee ?

er, have you got a cold drink please?shy smiley.gif

I do drink coffee but usually I let it go cold.....someone pick Maggie up off the floor, I think I may have shocked her.

I drink the very weakest of tea and I mean weak, with fish and chips, or a salad sometimes. But it's a cold drink first choice for me.

Photobucket

Message 6 of 18
See Most Recent

Tea or Coffee ?

Iced coffee is nice CB.lol I like my tea weak too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 7 of 18
See Most Recent

Tea or Coffee ?

Coffee, Tea, Iced Tea, but not Iced coffee.

Life is too short so enjoy it while you can!
Message 8 of 18
See Most Recent

Tea or Coffee ?

I usually drink fruit juice mixed with fizzy water. Very rarely I will have a drink of black coffee, but I usually manage to spill it down me and scald myself.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 9 of 18
See Most Recent

Tea or Coffee ?

Coffee for me please.  I wouldn't give you a thank you for tea.  Hate the stuff.

Message 10 of 18
See Most Recent

Tea or Coffee ?

one cup of tea in the morning, 2 cups in the evening & ice water for the rest of the day

Photobucket
Message 11 of 18
See Most Recent

Tea or Coffee ?

Mostly tea for me, has to be hot and not too weak or milky.  Black coffee if having a snack while out shopping; like Maggie I hate cheap coffee and would rather go without.

Message 12 of 18
See Most Recent

Tea or Coffee ?

Must admit to turning into a bit of a tea-aholic recently. Herbal or Earl Grey, but a plain tea will do! Find it strangely comforting. I do like coffee as well though.

Message 13 of 18
See Most Recent

Tea or Coffee ?

Tea for me.  Almost all day, kettle never seems to get cold.

I don`t dislike coffee, just prefer tea.  Nothing fancy, just plain tea.

Photobucket
Message 14 of 18
See Most Recent

Tea or Coffee ?

Coffee for me, I have one cup per day at breakfast and the rest of the time I

drink cold drinks.  I don't really like tea and only drink it if somebody makes

me some at work or somewhere, because they've made it for me.

I don't like my coffee too strong though, fussy wotsit aren't I?!

Message 15 of 18
See Most Recent

Tea or Coffee ?

Much prefer a cup of tea - have about 8 a day (probably explains why I have to get up to use the loo in the middle of the night LOL).

The only time I like a coffee is after a meal and even then it has to be fresh coffee not out of a jar - and with cream not milk. occasionally if I have gone out for a meal I like a floater coffee with a Tia Maria in it.

Remember - it takes 17 muscles to smile and 44 muscles to frown - SO KEEP SMILING 🙂
Message 16 of 18
See Most Recent

Tea or Coffee ?

I AM AN AVID TEA DRINKER HAVING GIVEN UP COFFEE WHEN MY MIGRAINES STARTED. THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN A TEA AND A BISCUIT TO PUT THE WORLD TO RIGHTS.

Woman Surprised

Message 17 of 18
See Most Recent

Tea or Coffee ?

I gave up on caffeinated coffee when I realised my migraines were caused by coffee, I always buy a good quality one and I have never been able to tell the difference, apart from the lack of headaches
Message 18 of 18
See Most Recent