Family, Home and Garden
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

2nd class mail

just thought i would praise royal mail for a change . one of my mdcc parcels was posted 2nd class yesterday afternoon at nearly 3 o clock and arrived today and i got feedback all within 24 hours all for 69p WELL DONE ROYAL MAIL.

Miss Saigon

Just booked tickets to go and see this in May. It's one of my favourite musicals but not been on anywhere for a long time. I promised my daughter we would go and see it if it was ever on again and next year it is.So excited:) Just need to save up for...

Country Pubs and Eating Out.

Living near quaint villages i love eating out in a good old traditional English pub in the country. My aunty and uncle used to take me and my mum and dad out every couple of weeks or so and go to a different eating place out in the country. Theres no...

Zapping flies - any different suggestions?

Hi folks Since the introduction of the fortnightly wheelie bin collection, for years now the nuisance with flies has been a right pain, even using bin powder. I use fly spray, but I'm not overly happy with squirting chemicals into my atmosphere and l...

WOO-HOO! good news!!! **light hearted**

1980s Funny Feet ice cream favourite returns to the shops after web campaign by 7,000 fans Foot shaped ice-cream voted favourite forgotten treat in online campaign Will walk back onto shelves this week after producers found original modelOther treats...

KA won the day

After my question on here last week - Fiesta or KA? The KA won the day. Went to view a few cars with my dad (who is buying it for me) and fell in love with the first KA i went to see. Absolutely perfect and just my colour - BRIGHT RED - very girly lo...

clothing for big gals

why is it so difficult for these clothes shops to get the message?just because you are big, still means you need a winter coat, a decent nice nightdress, or sleeves in a flippin' top!!!!I went with my friend to look for a winter coat and the only TWO...

Fur Babies

Morning all Was shattered last night but feeling good this morning....well who wouldn't when greeted by this....... ''morning Mum'' And a paper carrier is sooooooo much fun... but wait......is that breakfast I hear?.... When I can get them to sit sti...

smilie blowing kiss.gif SP_A0854.jpg SP_A0875.jpg SP_A0870.jpg

What's your favourite ...........

Pizza topping. The littlies are making home made Pizza's for their tea tomorrow and just wondered what your favourite toppings are ?? We have the weekly farmers market tomorrow so lots of different stalls offering meat/veg/cheese and plenty of other ...

Has anyone had a ghostly experience?

When I was growing up we moved to a house where something used to sit on the bed; I was terrified and used to kick it away but it just moved to the other side of my feet. My parents had the same experience too. Also, lightswitches used to be flicked ...

can never thank you enough!

I just want to let you all know how much your kind words/cards & presents have meant to me through this hellish time.I am just back from E.C.T. which makes me forget basic stuff.Apologies that i havent replied sooner...all my loveKate XXX

User avatar by Engager
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

.com shopping...you'll love this

there I was picking a shop when I tried to move the trolley...it wouldn't budge so I took a look, and pushed a woman over the silly thing had crouched down in front of the trolley to look at something on a bottom shelf!!!!! I asked her was she OK and...

Common Sense CAN still prevail

Thank goodness, common sense still does exist. Just had a courtesy phone call from the DWP to say that eldest son is being swapped from incapacity benefit to Employment Support Allowance. He is being put in to the support group so he doesn't have to ...

Celeb Big Brother

Just read that Carol McGiffin will be on Celeb Big Brother; does anyone know who else will be on it? I rarely watch it unless there is a particular celeb whose antics might be of interest; think McGiffin could be quite entertaining.

Saturday Night TV is looking up

Just seen the TV guide and Saturday is looking ok; got a new series, Stepping Out, followed by The X Factor, then Through The Keyhole, which might be worth a look, although I don't like Keith Lemon. Also got X Factor again on Sunday. Then Strictly st...

National trust - what a shock lol

Hi there With the weather being nice at the moment we thought we would make the most of our NT membership. Had a nice day out planned and thought we would have lunch at one of their properties.I know I am out of date with prices but I nearly keeled o...

Leoleo, Cooooeeeee!

Hello, just to say I haven't forgotten you re the glass thingamygigs, I knowyou asked on f/b about it but I can't get into there at the moment for somereason best known to the innards of the internet world. There's a bit of a delay as my tutor was on...