Calling Captain Bovine - re chocolate hobnobs

I have found some, I have left a few packets lyingMcVities Hob Nobs Milk Chocolate Snacks around for you.

Message 1 of 12
See Most Recent
11 REPLIES 11

Tooooooo slow Capt ....smilie rolling on floor laffing.gif

*absconds wiv hobnobs*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 2 of 12
See Most Recent

STOP Thief 

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 3 of 12
See Most Recent

smilie dashing.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 4 of 12
See Most Recent

There's no way you can run fast enough with all that choccy weighing you down

Message 5 of 12
See Most Recent

I've had no chocolate since a week last Tuesday  (11 days) and I've lost 6lb up to yesterday.Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 12
See Most Recent

Well done you CG heart

Message 7 of 12
See Most Recent

Thank you stan.    The problem is, 6lb off a thin person really shows, 6lb off me doesn't show at all!Smiley Indifferent

Message 8 of 12
See Most Recent

Keep on going ....it will show eventually ...
Message 9 of 12
See Most Recent

Didn't think that it would be long before Twishy would be here at the mere mention of choklit.  Wonder what made me think that.

Well done on losing the weight CG.  We have two small squares of dark chocolate after our tea everyday and that's about it.  Must admit that I do love chocolate.

Message 10 of 12
See Most Recent

that's it...I'm in a MEGA strop now...ya mean to tell me you've lost 11lb in 6 days??????

I've been on a strict diet for 5wks and only lost 5lbangry smiley 2.gif I really have been a good coo...no butter, no flippin' anything except fruit and stir fry veg!!!!!!

I'm sulking big time now.....nope....don't even want a hobnob now......sniff.....

Photobucket

Message 11 of 12
See Most Recent

No,you silly moo, I said 6lb in 11 days. I've had no chocolate at all and only one glass of wine in the evening instead of two.  I've made some little changes such as having butter OR mayo on a sandwich instead of both and less filling.  The thing is, I never eat cake or pie or biscuits or sweets so I can't cut down on those.  I have trifle a couple of times when Tesco has been otherwise if I have anything for pud it's fruit.  With stopping smoking and being less mobile with my hip, I'd put on a stone and a half.  Smiley Sad

Message 12 of 12
See Most Recent