Did you mean: 
Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! eBay Premium Service not appears on listings

Hi, We are eBay Top-rated Seller , we offer free postage in 3 working days, we offer express shipping less than 10 GBP, we offer 30 days returns and the badge Top rated plus seller does not appear (see attached) ...Why ?   Best, Eric

merge_from_ofoct.jpg
User avatar by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Misled by eBay on distance selling laws and made to issue a refund - private seller

Hi, please go easy as this is my first post. So I am a private seller - 20 years eBay, 1200 rating and 100% positive feedback. I sold a tool chest on wheels on eBay as a 7 day auction. Collection only and stated clearly that no returns are accepted a...

Resolved! Guest Buyers

Just wanted you all to take care as eBay allows us to Block Buyers who are troublesome and yet those buyers simply purchase the item as a guest. If you notice more and more guest buyers are appearing on eBay.When guest buyers purchase, they then have...

Late delivery defects & proof of postings

marco@ebay anita@ebay katie@ebayEbay have once again stopped accepting post office proof of posting receipts as evidence that my untracked items were despatched on time. Namely large letters that are sent untracked but have a delivery scan. As they a...

Delays due to adverse weather conditions

I have seen a spike in item not received cases against me and my late delivery defects have soared due to Due to extreme weather this was out of my control, heavy snowfall in Northern Ireland where I'm based and rest of UK followed by Storm Isha and ...

Advice needed delivery attempted twice

Hello. A bit of advice here on how I stand buyer reported non delivery and when I checked the tracking I discovered that Royal Mail had attempted delivery twice but got no answer and it's a block of flats so presumably they couldn't get access to the...

Late Postage Defects - is this right?

I'm a little bit amazed with my experience today in trying to appeal a couple of late postage defects. Both of these defects were Royal Mail Large Letters, 2nd Class, so full tracking is not included, but there is confirmation of delivery at the othe...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraud and no Rbay seller protection again

Yet again Ebay fail to support a seller when defrauded buy a buyer. We did exactly what was asked of us in getting a crime reference number but no refund. Chased Ebay at least a dozen times and there just not honouring the protection they claim to of...

User avatar by Engager
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

ITR case buyer claims to have not received the item, tracking shows it delivered

We've just received an Item not received case. Delivery address in Austria, item cost around 200 Eur. Tracking shows the item delivered but signed by a different person. Buyer claims he has never heard of such name, there are no neighbours with such ...