eBay Premium Service not appears on listings

Hi,

We are eBay Top-rated Seller , we offer free postage in 3 working days, we offer express shipping less than 10 GBP, we offer 30 days returns and the badge Top rated plus seller does not appear (see attached) ...Why ?

merge_from_ofoct.jpg

Best,

Eric
Message 1 of 11
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I may be wrong so open to others telling me but I'm sure eBay see tracked 48 as 3 days so if you have 1 day dispatch then tracked 48 that is 4 business days, I used tracked 48 but have same day dispatch, cut off can be as early as 5am I believe. It may be something else but thats what I noticed when I checked one of your listings.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 11
See Most Recent
10 REPLIES 10

I may be wrong so open to others telling me but I'm sure eBay see tracked 48 as 3 days so if you have 1 day dispatch then tracked 48 that is 4 business days, I used tracked 48 but have same day dispatch, cut off can be as early as 5am I believe. It may be something else but thats what I noticed when I checked one of your listings.

Message 2 of 11
See Most Recent

Yes working !!!! Thanks a lot...good to know for 5 AM cut off !

Message 3 of 11
See Most Recent

You may have seen the countless threads on the EDD being wrong (I dont have the issue) but just ignore that as long as you dispatch correctly you can get any negatives removed with evidence of shipping and delivery.

Message 4 of 11
See Most Recent

Yes, nut I'm not worry about this, we import in our WMS all the orders at 6AM every day and all the orders are dispatched in the day...And I checked on our listing the estimate delivery date has not changed. Thanks again.

Message 5 of 11
See Most Recent

That surprises me. I use 'other 48 hour courier' with 1 day dispatch and that is fine. 

Just be aware that even with the 5am cut off, your estimated delivery dates will become very stringent so you'll be forced to dispatch orders much later in the day the same day to manage them, or get late delivery defects. The 5am cut off will help protect you from late dispatch defects but keep an eye on late deliveries in your seller performance. It is a vicious circle once you commit to same day dispatch, I had to get rid of it as it puts so much pressure on when using economy tracked services. 

Message 6 of 11
See Most Recent

Intersting...Thast means eBay considers your "other 48 hour courirer" as 2 days delivery , and not 2-3 days delivery as is setted up in eBay for Royal Mail Tracked 48.

And wich carrier you use for "Other 48 hour courier" ?

Message 7 of 11
See Most Recent

Yeah exactly. Although I didn't think they classed RM tracked 48 as 2-3 day.

For other 48 hour I use mostly Evri or RM tracked 48. It depends where the buyer location is and the time of the sale but I appreciate you have a huge shop and it doesn't make sense to micromanage like that. Sometimes I'll use other couriers like Yodel but they tend to be slower mainly because their collection times are so hard to predict so very rarely will I risk them. 

Message 8 of 11
See Most Recent

If you look at my listings I have a cheap 10p coin. That's the only instance where I will use same day dispatch and 5am cut off because it's an RM small or large letter and the only way to keep that premium service badge. 1 day dispatch on everything else makes sense for me as EDD's are fantasy land enough as it is. 

Message 9 of 11
See Most Recent

Notice how the EDD on my coin is still Saturday-Monday for 2nd class? Well my 5am cut off has passed so how do they work that one out? 

Message 10 of 11
See Most Recent

Ok , so we just updated to Other and we will use RM 48 tracked most of the time (99% of time it's 2 days delivery)...and you are right, we have a estilmation later delivery date  now ( day more). Thanks for the tips 😉

Message 11 of 11
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: