Did you mean: 
Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No sales

What is going on at eBay? No sales, no offers no response to offers, last sale 15 hours ago and counting. I sell worldwide, all listings promoted, TRS, eBay premium service, fast and free, NO SALES. Everything's collapsed since mid march/early April....

Discrepancy Business Seller FVF

Is anyone else noticing that on some items sold you are charged more on one sale than another Case in point Nothing has changed on my account, and I sell the same item today for £22.99 and are charged £3.20 FVF and the same item on the same listing a...

Reporting listings in violation of policy

Has anyone had any success with reporting listings which breach the rules? Is it even worth the time and effort as everyone comes back with 'We looked into your report and didn’t find the listing to be in violation of our policy. This determination w...

How many sellers are closing their shops or running down their account in 2024?

We have been a seller on here over a couple of our accounts for many years now. Over this time we have seen a reduction in sales from a max of £13k pcm to £60 pcm. We have been through mass seller culls, more and more control over the seller/buyer re...

Trouble listing and revising

It's happening again and for around two weeks now. I cannot list or revise. When I try to save changes the little circle just keep going round and round and it won't download. Some days I can do two or three that day then the problem kicks in again. ...