Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No more cash on collection.

Just saw the new seller rules. I've got no issue with the reduction in free listings. But no more cash on collection I do mind. It means there is no way to make a buyer check on collection and once they accept it pay with no risk of them changing the...

Ebay are reducing private sellers free listings from 1000 to 300 a month from October 1st.

Hi all. Is anybody else as disgusted as I am at ebay reducing free listings per month (for private sellers from Oct 1st 2024) from 1000 to 300? That's not a small drop at all and it will impact people massively. I won't pay for my listings so I'll ju...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 388 replies
  • 17 kudos

Ads appearing everywhere

so now, not only is your item listing littered with competitors ads that potential buyers see while scrolling down to read your item description, eBay are now putting ads from competitors right at the top of your listings. granted its only one, for n...

Changes to private selling - less free listings etc.

Changes to private selling on eBayWe want to let you know about some upcoming changes to seller fees and to payment options when selling locally. These will be effective from 1 October 2024. Free listing allowance changeCurrently, private sellers can...

Evri via packlink wrongly charged

After years of no problems i am being charged £3.18 frequently for items well under 1kg with claims they are at least 1240g which is wrong as i have started double checking on checked scales.Will no longer use Evri as it means i'm selling at a loss.T...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 32 replies
  • 2 kudos

No 70% off Variable Selling Fees this weekend ?

I always get a 70% off variable selling fees every 2 week and it is when I list. There is nothing on the "promotions" area of my home page either. Do any other private sellers have the same issue ? From what I have read on forums it is not guaranteed...

Selling promo weekend of 21/22 Sept

Anybody get a selling promo for this weekend (21/22 September)? Usually I get one once every two weeks but didn't get one this weekend (2 weeks since the last one).Just pushing me to sell more on vinted

promotional offer

I have also not received my 80% off sellers fees offer. Anybody know what is going on?.

Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors