Family, Home and Garden
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

IPad

I seem to have touched a button that I didn't know I had, it has resulted in me having a split keyboard, apart from the fact it takes me longer to type I have found a smilie option. something I didn't seem to have on the full size keyboard.How do I r...

Well really. I'm stunned.

Just heard on the news that Devon cointy council are considering asking people in rural areas to buy their own grit this winter and grit the roads themselves. Also to appointing road wardens from the community to repair pptholes and road signs.

Shameful secrets in your record collection?

I like to buy CDs from charity shops and my latest guilty pleasure is a John Barrowman album! Containing standards such as "Feeling Good", "All Out of Love" and other MOR schmaltzers, it's grand! He has a lovely voice. So what guilty secrets dwell wi...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

off for a few days

hubby is going into hospital on wednesday, so have to make sure he eats well before, and fasts , cant say anymore as he is so private wish him luck (or prayers) goodnight my friends

MacMillan bake for RDW

RDW thought you might like this Today I organised a bake off in work for MacMillans World's Biggest Coffee Morning lots of us made fancy cakes then sold or auctioned them off here is my entry ..................don't laugh I came third ..................

10616464_677731205667676_2971056087417804271_n.jpg

holidays

I've just had a day pottering and wasting a few hours inbetween, isn't it lovely to do that on your first day of your holidays....feels so decadent.... someone peel me a grape......

what type of person are you?

I'm not a girly girl, total opposite in factHate shopping, unless its in tech or power toolsLove horror movies my biggest thing is, if I decide to do something, eg crafts/diy/exams, I have to purchase everything that may be needed ( or not really nee...

Thread Couplings

We used to have, back in t'day, the above, when adjacent threads appeared to be linked. Taking some from today's front page: "What type of person are you?.........Not an urban legend" "Trolls Beware!!!!!........Egg custard tart" "Friday's fulsome fie...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

what's happening to the post office???

I took my three parcels to the p.o. today, now they were going surface mail, no stickers for air mail on them, she was more interested in gossiping about what was in them, who were they going to etc etc. So she weighs it and then goes and puts an air...

thud smiley.gif

Not an urban legend

The case of Margorie McCall I have brought my kids to the old graveyard in Lurgan where we have seen this ladies headstone, facinating story of this lady who lived once buried twice, if you cant be bothered reading the link, marjorie was pronouced de...

mccall_grave.JPG

Tuning a bass guitar

I have acquired a bass guitar. It sounds like nothing on earth and in real need of a tune. How do I tune ir? I have a Snark but I used it to tune conventional electric and acoustic guitars. If I connect it up, will it understand it is a bass four str...

Post Box

Has anyone else noticed this on here today?. Ive just written on a thread in reply like we do and it came up in a box on the Bottom right hand corner "Rose replied to your post". Ive never noticed that before?,,, is it new?. Also the text box that yo...