gawd strewth!!!!!!

....OH would like it known that he has cleaned the frying pan.....

sigh.........

Photobucket

Message 1 of 20
See Most Recent
19 REPLIES 19

gawd strewth!!!!!!

I just put mine in the dish washer. Woman Indifferent

Message 2 of 20
See Most Recent

gawd strewth!!!!!!

And did he tell you that he had cleaned it "for you"? Whatever my OH does he comes and says "I've cleaned the kitchen floor for you" or whatever else he has done. What's all that about, doesn't he walk on the floor, use the loo, make dishes dirty or anything like that?

Message 3 of 20
See Most Recent

gawd strewth!!!!!!

what your hubby CG???

Photobucket

Message 4 of 20
See Most Recent

gawd strewth!!!!!!

that has really made me laugh, Captain, very quick witted

Message 5 of 20
See Most Recent

gawd strewth!!!!!!

Yes, I put him in along with the dishes and he does them, saves on the electricity! Woman LOL

Had you burnt something in your pan then CB..  If it had a non stick lining, what's the betting he's scrubbed it off?  Woman LOL

Message 6 of 20
See Most Recent

gawd strewth!!!!!!

Typical of the male of the species.

Message 7 of 20
See Most Recent

gawd strewth!!!!!!

uis it one of those pans that takes you weeks of work to  have it so things dont stick to it while cooking?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a breath, then count to ten, then breatheeeeeeeeeeeee out
Message 8 of 20
See Most Recent

gawd strewth!!!!!!

I washed it and left it on the drainer with a pan over the top of it. Somehow in the night, something that must have been burned on the bottom of the pan loosened, so he was pan scrubbing that off!!

Of course in the 36yrs we've been married I've never been able to wash up properly have I?????aarrrgh smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 9 of 20
See Most Recent

gawd strewth!!!!!!

Must be the same all over. Mine will say look at all those dishes in the sink after meals then walk away. Wouldn't dream of actually doing them.
Message 10 of 20
See Most Recent

gawd strewth!!!!!!

My late hubby would always wash up after a meal & wipe down the hob etc. He just hated to see the dirty dishes. He didn't cook but always cleaned up. I had to get a dishwasher after he died as I couldn't face doing the dishes! He always vacuumed too but I do have to do that now! lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 11 of 20
See Most Recent

gawd strewth!!!!!!

My wife will say "thanks for washing up" and I'll remind her that it's as much my job as it is hers and there's no need to thank me.

Then she probably thanks the heavens for having such a wonderful husband. Smiley Wink

Message 12 of 20
See Most Recent

gawd strewth!!!!!!

suprised fainting smiley.gif

it's the perfect husband....watch out girls!!!!

Photobucket

Message 13 of 20
See Most Recent

gawd strewth!!!!!!

There's not such thing as a perfect Husband, and I'm the exception which proves the rule! Smiley Wink

Message 14 of 20
See Most Recent

gawd strewth!!!!!!

Mine does that. He says "I've done your ironing for you". And when I look at the pile - it's all HIS.

..........................................................................................................

crooksnanny ~ maz
Message 15 of 20
See Most Recent

gawd strewth!!!!!!

See, my hubby saves me all that stress of wondering whose ironing will he do, will he say he's done MY dishes, can he cook better than I can?  All these worries of every day life just don't happen for me, and it's all due to him, because he does b*gger all !!! Woman LOL

Message 16 of 20
See Most Recent

gawd strewth!!!!!!

Well today, I cleared out and washed kitchen cupboards, threw some things out we do not use with the bosses approval of course, did a washing, cooked dinner and washed the dishes.

Apart from that had a lazy day.

Message 17 of 20
See Most Recent

gawd strewth!!!!!!

I've got one of those, CB and it really annoys me. It's always MY rubbish he takes out etc!

Message 18 of 20
See Most Recent

gawd strewth!!!!!!

Well it is a little better than what my hubby did to our frying pan a few years ago - we ran a youth

club then and, as pancake day was either that day or pretty close, decided to make pancakes

with the young people. 

That went very well, lots of frying pans were brought along, used and washed etc.

After the pancake feast I found most of the youngsters and my hubby playing cricket outside,

using my frying pan as a bat!! 

Message 19 of 20
See Most Recent

gawd strewth!!!!!!

ooh that's cheating!!!laffin smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 20 of 20
See Most Recent