Claudia Winkleman on "Strictly"

Do you think she is right for her new role or not?

Personally I don't and she is spoiling the programme for me. I mean come on, throwing popcorn down Tess Daly's front when she was trying to talk last night, very unprofessional on a programme like that. I'm  just wondering if the producers had a word in her ear as she seemed to calm down a bit afterwards. No wonder Tess looked annoyed. Have  abit of fun by all means, but at the right time.

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

I agree Carol, she always seems to be acting the fool.  I don't mind her on take 2 or other things but I think she is a bit too silly to be presenting the programme. However do not bring back Bruce he was awful.

Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

I rather like her but she can be a bit OTT , it's true to say she's a big improvement over BF,
Aren't the costumes gorgeous , anyone here do Ballroom, I love the tango & especially the ATango.

**********Sam**********
Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

Of course it is not likely that Bruce could come back ....but I for one enjoyed the show more with him as the main host ....he is a legend ......

However it was time for him to hand over but for me the new team just do not work in the same way .

I think Anton Du Beke would have made a great replacement for Bruce ....perhaps it might happen when he decides to hang up his dancing shoes....
Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

Yes in fairness BF is a legend but more than that he was & still is a dancer, but it was pretty clear the poor guy was looking very tired, but he is a real showman & unlike the girls he knows his stuff & how to act accordingly. I did notice that the competitors & their prof partners were joining in with all the silliness however!.

**********Sam**********
Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

Bruce was awful his time was definitely up.  It should have been Anton, he knows what he is talking about, and he is fun not silly like Claudia.

I love the dresses think they look fab.  However I think there is too much about who is doing who on this series.

Wouldn't catch me not watching though.

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

I thought that tess daly was going to say something to claudia on saturday for throwing pop corn down the front of tess's dress not funny on live t.v.  I think that paul 0'grady should have got the job with tess daly.  Paul O'grady is very funny.

........................................................................................................................................ I LOVE EVERYONE.
Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent