Family, Home and Garden
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Saturdays someone's starving somewhere thread

As the title states Ed must be starving as sh'e not here with the tea thread yet so here goes King prawn curry for us with mushroom pilau and garlin & coriander naans ............... all homemade but will say for the moither of the naans may stick to...

Itchy,itchy and all his fault

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Am sat here covered in a huge red angry rash......................... Why did I hear you say, well here goes,,,, As some are aware I am without a washing machine at the momentt ( second hand one arrives this week) so sent Mr S u...

where is everyone????

It would appear that everyone is moving over to FB...there are a few peeps who used to post on here who only bother over there now. It's a shame as it's becoming more and more quiet on here. I know some people do use both like me and Maggie but I pre...

Claudia Winkleman on "Strictly"

Do you think she is right for her new role or not? Personally I don't and she is spoiling the programme for me. I mean come on, throwing popcorn down Tess Daly's front when she was trying to talk last night, very unprofessional on a programme like th...

The MENOPAUSE

Four years ago I stopped having my periods....within about six months I started getting hot flushes - sometimes 10 or more a day....not had a hot flush for about six months now. Does this mean I have gone through the menopause. I could go down to see...

Beware read the Label..

My first wife went to the Doctors with pain in the legs..He give her Pain killers ..she then went back as she couldnt sleep and he give her sleeping tablets..for the last 2 months she has been in Hospital suffering from Alzheimer,s and shoulting fits...

Help with cat

A while ago my cat went missingOn Friday, she reappeared, but was in a terrible state.She was dirty, riddled in fleas and her coat matted and full of flea debris. I have treated her for the fleas, and brushed and combed out the debrisI didn`t think s...

Got a throat like sandpaper

It seems like I have caught a cold from OH, even though I've kept away from him, LOL For the last 2 nights, I have hardly slept as my throat feels like sandpaper, Its so painful when I swallow and when I cough I feel sick because of it hurting my thr...

personal tastes....

I know your tastes change eating wise as you age, I've noticed that, I'll even eat tinned tomatoes now, I love them, but I can't eat a raw one. However....have you noticed your tastes around the home changing too? I'm going quite funky in me old age....