Do you think strictly is getting to sexy for saturday night viewing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2793301/strictly-sleaze-romantic-elegance-gave-way-raunchy...

Strictly sleaze: How romantic elegance gave way to raunchy routines and ever more skimpy outfits In 2004 show epitomised elegance with ball gowns and reserved routines But since 2011 outfits have become shorter as dances become raunchier Simon Webbe and Kristina Rihanoff's latest routine attracted criticism Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2793301/strictly-sleaze-romantic-elegance-gave-way-raunchy...
........................................................................................................................................ I LOVE EVERYONE.
Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

Simon and Kristinas dance was about as raunchy as a log. In my opinion.
Sexy is fine by me and I love the frocks short or long. It's the who is doing who that pees me off.
Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

I agree with Ed, compared to some of the modern stuff it's tame. A lot of the latin dances especially call for shorter dresses because of the moves, I love the skimpy dresses & the colours. Game on I say!😄

**********Sam**********
Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

I did read that someone said that strictly either move to another channel or be put on at a different time on saturday night, and not be put on at tea-time. I think strictly is fabulous, and the dresses are very nice.  But you can not please everyone.

........................................................................................................................................ I LOVE EVERYONE.
Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

It says more about their minds than ours then Irene Especially with what you can see on the TV nowadays ?

**********Sam**********
Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

Come on, you are treating this as if it is a real story. It's from the Daily Outraged Mail!

Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

😀

**********Sam**********
Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

I agree with Saasher

All in the mind

Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

💃😉

**********Sam**********
Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent