where is everyone????

It would appear that everyone is moving over to FB...there are a few peeps who used to post on here who only bother over there now. It's a shame as it's becoming more and more quiet on here. I know some people do use both like me and Maggie but I prefer here really.

I wonder why?

Photobucket

Message 1 of 38
See Most Recent
37 REPLIES 37

where is everyone????

I'm about CB but keep it to yourself as I'm at work🙋 I don't & never have done FB or Twitter & don't ever intend to either.

**********Sam**********
Message 2 of 38
See Most Recent

where is everyone????

I keep popping in and out but it is quiet.  As I've said before, I closed my FB account at the beginning of the year.  I love it on here.  I'm sorry if this isn't making sense but my mother's mouth starts off every time my fingers hit the keyboard.  Grrrrrr.  Never mind.  We'll be going to bed soon.  We're both shattered.  Mum didn't sleep well last night and I've had a busy day.  She's at it again.  Grrrrr.

Message 3 of 38
See Most Recent

where is everyone????

I'm here but also busy doing stoopid graphs and reports tonight

Sadly seem to speend a lot of my "spare time" now actually working

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 4 of 38
See Most Recent

where is everyone????

has rose been found yet ?

i ask as i haven't spotted her but i don't read every thread, but she usually replies on the teatime one

Message 5 of 38
See Most Recent

where is everyone????

I don't 'do' Facebook...so only here for me Woman Wink

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 6 of 38
See Most Recent

where is everyone????

@shonafp wrote:

has rose been found yet ?

i ask as i haven't spotted her but i don't read every thread, but she usually replies on the teatime one

rose is AWOL, & we're all worried for her...

**** Come Back rose ****

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 7 of 38
See Most Recent

where is everyone????

I hope that Rose is alright and that her migraines aren't bothering her again.

Come back Rose all is forgiven.

Message 8 of 38
See Most Recent

where is everyone????

A lot have now moved  over to FB its not so restrictive & pics post without any problem on sizes .

where is everyone????

I'm here, and use F/B too, but am usually too busy to use either at the moment!

Message 10 of 38
See Most Recent

where is everyone????

I am here too, I don't use facebook or twitter and never have,  I am always putting in my tuppence worth on here, I don't usually come on until after 11 as I work early mornings, and I pop in and out throughout the day using my phone which is usually on.  I don't always fire up the old desk top as I tend to buy things, ha ha.

Rose where are you. 

Message 11 of 38
See Most Recent

where is everyone????

Admits to liking Facebook more & more lately. Photo posting is far superior & you can post as an adult. I am also in several groups over there for patchwork, quilting etc which are great time stealers! I won't stop posting here but Facebook is so much more user friendly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 12 of 38
See Most Recent

where is everyone????

I can on reflection see why people are using FB, I haven't been able to post a pic on here for ages it keeps telling me my pics are too big , but I've no idea how to correct it as the smallest crop won't satisfy & then I get " your file is too big" ??????

**********Sam**********
Message 13 of 38
See Most Recent

where is everyone????

I really don't like facebook, so I very rarely go in there

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 14 of 38
See Most Recent

where is everyone????

i am here as well and sometimes pop into fb mainly to in touch with my daughter but not posting on here much at the moment as i am absolutly knackered as still giong round in circles with work problems.

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 15 of 38
See Most Recent

where is everyone????

I tend to go on FB slightly more than here these days, but I still pop in and out on here.

I'm known for not being technical saasher but the size of the photo isn't to do with cropping the centimetres off the edges, I think it's the number of pixels or something.  I have to resize all my photos to put them on here.

Message 16 of 38
See Most Recent

where is everyone????

That is correct CG.:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 17 of 38
See Most Recent

where is everyone????

I have just altered my camera settings and mine are fine.
Message 18 of 38
See Most Recent

where is everyone????

Oh wise one😉 you are correct but I take pics with my IPad & it gives me no information on how to reduce the pixels, indeed what are bloomin pixels?😀

**********Sam**********
Message 19 of 38
See Most Recent

where is everyone????

Something to do with the definition or resolution or some other shun.
Message 20 of 38
See Most Recent