Itchy,itchy and all his fault

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Am sat here covered in a huge red angry rash.........................

Why did I hear you say,  well here goes,,,,

As some are aware I am without a washing machine at the momentt ( second hand one arrives this week) so sent Mr S up to his mams with 1 load of washing and cup of powder and clear instructions to put items on a 50 degree wash.

All went well and clothes were duly washed ,I hung them out to dry,pressed and put them away

Today whilst sat in a big wig meeting I start scratching , legs arms and torso swollen, burning and covered in red angry blistery rash, took antihistimines and suffered all day

Came home and said to o/h "please tell me you used only washing powder on the clothes you did"

"of couse he says I used that liquid stuff"

stupid man used fabric softner to which I am allergic

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I sent him with powder and only been with the man 20 flippin yrs november so he should know by now

Mind thats another job he has escaped cos as he pointed out its the first time he's ever used the machine and I'll never ask him again

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

Sends hugs to Stan ((((((((((((Stan)))))))))))))) Hope that you feel better soon.

Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

Made him suffer though books cos as compensation have pointed out I REALLY  need a new handbag lol

Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

Good on ya Stan.  I'd hold him to that too.

Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

Poor Stan. Make sure its a nice expensive one.
Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

One specific brand of washing powder brings me out in a rash

It also had the same effect on my mum and grandmother.

But my grandmother insisted on using that brand

Asked why she didn`t use something else, she always said that that brand was the best.

Photobucket
Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

ooooh yus Stan, that's my boy!!!....gawd, what is it with them, their short term memory is nil!! I can ask OH something and withing 20 seconds he will have forgotten what I said.....

like the sound of a new handbag....winking smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

Ahh but do they really forget ?
Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

Still red and itchy but thankfully not so swollen

He'll never forget again Ed cos I won;t let him ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, nagging me never but I do like to make my point

Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

As soon as the "new" machine arrives you need to stand over him and make him do every load, including emptying it, hanging it to dry etc.

They are actually capable of learning, but you do have to supervise them VERY closely. If you keep at it eventually he will start telling YOU how it should be done.

Hope the reaction calms down quickly.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent