Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Marked as Delivered

Hi all..Had a slew of messages from buyers panicking that their items were shown as delivered on eBay when checked on eBay this is true. However since I'd just dropped the items off at the post depot that morning it's of course impossible they are ph...

Restricted item seller application

Hi Everyone, I have set up an ebay business account to sell sex toys. I applied to become an authorised seller for this around 2 months ago and have heard nothing. The only advice ive been given since is to just try again. So that is what i have just...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 32 replies
  • 1 kudos

Changing from private to business seller

Good evening, I know this question must have been asked alot of times but for some reason it's not even showing what type of account I have under personal info. I want to change it to business seller and I am following steps but after going to Person...

Fraud and no Rbay seller protection again

Yet again Ebay fail to support a seller when defrauded buy a buyer. We did exactly what was asked of us in getting a crime reference number but no refund. Chased Ebay at least a dozen times and there just not honouring the protection they claim to of...

User avatar by Engager
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Royal Mail losing mails almost every week???

From last 2 months or so Royal Mail are losing my mails almost one or two every week. I sent around 20-30 large letters and small parcels all dropped in the post box. All postage are 2nd class purchased on eBay. It is happening from both my personal ...

User avatar by Engager
  • 35 replies
  • 3 kudos

Is it time for me to pull from Ebay

When I first started with Ebay about 15 years ago it was a life saver for my business during the recession of 2008 and then we were able to press on and do extremely well. We would regularly do £3000-£4000 a month turnover. Everything was ok until ab...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 42 replies
  • 13 kudos

Running Behind..

So now on the tracking page we get this rather nice reminder of things are running behind. Which incidentally they are not as it's been delivered. Just for ref the EDD was the 13th even though the dispatch time was the 12th with a min 48h service - n...

Clipboard01.jpg

Combined Postage Issues

Hello, Cross posting this from the member-member board, posted there in error. We're having some issues with combined postage, and having gone through the settings several times it's starting to make my head spin, so hopefully someone can offer some ...

Got business selling related questions? Start here: