Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Free Postage vs Charging for delivery

HiI've recently changed my eBay account over to a business account (what a nightmare!)I've been happily selling away over the past couple of years, and I ALWAYS offered free postage as I think it makes the item more attractive.But now that I have to ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buyers abusing free returns

I'm getting increasingly fed up with buyers making false claims to get free returns, they claim the item is not as described and with seeminlyg no come back or due diligence ebay makes the seller pay for the return postage. There is no come back to t...

Cant send combined invoice

Sorry, you can't send an invoice for all these transactions as payment seems to have been completed for some of them. Please retry again with unpaid transactions. Three items - two from the 13th Jan , one from 20th Jan. You sent the buyer an invoice ...

Resolved! Listing has completely disappeared

I have just noticed that one of my listings has completely disappeared.I listed it on 10 December as a Buy It Now so it should have automatically renewed. I've looked in my Sold, Ended and Unsold items - no trace of it anywhere on my account. I've do...

HMRC TAX REPORTING

In an eBay notification regarding HMRC tax reporting it states that Required reporting should only affect newley registered accounts in 2024 and all accounts in 2025 who pass either of the threshholds. Am I to understand that accounts registered prio...

Selling Limits

So this week I decided to bring this eBay id out of the woodwork and list again after quite a few years. Unsurprisingly it has had selling limits imposed. I do have another id that I normally (and still do) sell on It says in the help pages that you ...

Got business selling related questions? Start here: