Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No sales

What is going on at eBay? No sales, no offers no response to offers, last sale 15 hours ago and counting. I sell worldwide, all listings promoted, TRS, eBay premium service, fast and free, NO SALES. Everything's collapsed since mid march/early April....

Sales Downfall in March 2024

I wonder if anyone else noticed a sudden downfall in sales. Sales are non existent in March however January and February were reasonabley good months. Please share your thoughts!

User avatar by Contributor
  • 126 replies
  • 12 kudos

Resolved! VAT Threshold increase question

So it seems the VAT registration threshold is now 90k. Does this now mean that it's 90k over the last 12 months (including the months when it was 85k) or is it something that will only be beneficial next April when sales in the prior 12 months is whe...

ZERO FEEDBACK

I've just had an offer from a zero feedback buyer who has made a fair offer on a high value item. Got me thinking. Of course we have the argument for - everyone has to start somewhere and its very feasible that a new buyer is coming to eBay searching...

Resolved! A Bitter Rant about the 4% extra Final Value Fee

After 23 years on eBay I have just incurred the 4% Extra FVF on my products. Which take me below break even on some items. For Very High “Item not as described” or "Defective" rating. The problem seems to be that buyers think that the Title is the de...

Resolved! No VAT shown on invoices - now just packing slips

Hi all,I just wondered if anyone else is having the same issue; when we print our 'invoices' on the seller hub, it now only produces 'packing slips'. We can't find a way of producing an 'invoice' to include the VAT amount for the customer.As we state...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 17 replies
  • 1 kudos

Where are the customers?

Hi all, I am looking for answers with regards to business sells since Christmas Eve please. I have no sales since Christmas Eve and I'm beginning to wonder what I am doing wrong or maybe others are experiencing the same? I have also noticed that many...

POOR SALES = MORE BUYERS NO LONGER USING EBAY?

So I managed to find some info on yesterday's eBay 2021 Q4 Results. It came as no suprise to me - after seeing my own declining site sales last year - that again for the third consecutive quarter that the "Number of Active Ebay Buyers" has fallen dow...

Israel Post Tracking not Possible

I have always sent a fair number of orders to Israel via Royal Mail and delivery has always proved to be safe and reliable. Sometimes there are delays and by simply tracking the package directly on the Israel Post website brings up some detailed info...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help as a new business!

Hi everyone So I only opened my store about 5 days ago and I only have 6 items listed at this point - I have about another 40 items to list. The reason why I havent listed any more so far is becasue already I dont know if being here is even worth my ...

Got business selling related questions? Start here: