Israel Post Tracking not Possible

I have always sent a fair number of orders to Israel via Royal Mail and delivery has always proved to be safe and reliable. Sometimes there are delays and by simply tracking the package directly on the Israel Post website brings up some detailed information, losses have been rare.

However, over the past 2 weeks I have 3 customers wanting updates and one has now opened a case for item not received.

Each time I try to track on the Israel Post site I am getting a 403 Forbidden eroor message, this is when I use the link via the RM tracking page or via Goggle.

I have called Royal Mail business but they are no help whatsoever . Has anyone else been having any issues posting to Israel and tracking the papckages ?

For the time being I have reluctantly added Isreal to the blocked list

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

Given Israel is currently engaged in a war with it's neighbour some disruption to services is probably inevitable. Have you tried Parcelsapp to see if the tracking works there?

Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

I have the same issue - order has been in transit for 30 days now. it shows as having arrived in Israel and cleared through customs, and with the local courier. I have emailed Isael Post on their cusomer service email address sivana@postil.com to see if i can get any response. the 403 forbidden error i think is because most none-Israel sources are blocked from their web addresses.

Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

Israel has always been one of the trickiest countries to send parcels to and that was before what`s going lately. Also Italian post is terrible as always and show no sign of improvement. It is a shame because both countries have great potential in terms of sales. I would add Brazil to the block list as well since nothing seems to get through their Customs.       

Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

There is a comms from ebay stating that any neg feedback and stats can be removed. the item i sold is still in transit after 2 months 😞

https://community.ebay.co.uk/t5/Announcements/The-situation-in-Israel-How-we-re-protecting-you/ba-p/...

Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

@bricklanebargains 

I have been sending orders to both Brazil and Israel for over 10 years and Israel in particular has rarely given problems. The Israel Post website has usually always been very good with tracking updates but currently i have stopped shipping there whilst the tracking not possible.

Send orders to Italy often and rarely have problems with tracked packages.

Brazil has also been quite reliable with fairly good tracking updates on the Corrious ( Brazilian Post Office) website.

However the past year or so unless you include the buyers personal Tax ID number (CPF) in the address line then Brazilian customs will reject the parcel. I get a small handful of orders from Brazil most months and I would say 50% of the buyers do not include their CPF number and I have to message them to request it before I despatch.

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: