Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Resolved! Gifs, pics and graphics

Now that we’re legitimate again, we could use a place for folk to post pics, graphics and animations that they’d like others to see. And this could be the very place. There’s only one rule. . . . . . don’t break any of the rules. Happy posting!

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 58744 replies
  • 3 kudos

HELP

Can anyone help? I used to be able to click onto postage which told me where the item was coming from then click again and it would tell me who the courier was. Now l get just the payments page. Very frustrating

Feedback and Removal

Feedback is becoming a joke now, customers can literally leave you a thumbs down or even a flavour review and in some cases when you follow the ebay policy when they have to verify the order and the customer request for it to be cancelled they can le...

Royal mail delayed/lost

I sold an item 13/11/23 and posted same day first class. Buyer messaged to say it still hasn't arrived (20/11/23). Tracking is still stuck on when the parcel was accepted at the post office I used to send it, no further updates. When i go on royal ma...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Having problem with seller

I am a 68yr old disabled woman I am having a problem with a seller, I ordered a kitchen worktop it arrived no tracking, i paid ro a carpenter to cut and fit it into my existing worktop but wht the seller sent me was not like the listing and not like ...

20240410_123245.jpg

Virgin bank accounts

I have an Ebay business account and haven't sold on it for years, after starting a new business selling online via a dedicated website I also planned to start selling some stock via Ebay. I now bank with Virgin (ex Clydesdale) and I have recently ope...

Not Allowing Bidding?

Is there something up with ebay's IT today? I've cleared the cookies from my browser. Rebooted, and I still can't bid on a couple of items. When I press to increase a bid, the bidding section then has a blue line around. When I press on bid, it doesn...

Printing Label issues

As of today when I generate a label for my label printer via eBay is has started showing the customs information.I ship only to the UK exclusively. It has never happened until today.Any advice is welcome as I worried they will be denied at the office...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Non collection

I sold an item listed as collect only, a buyer paid right away didn't even make an offer just bought it. The buyer told me, there are currently in hospital and as soon as there out, they will collect there item. Then messaged me there out now but sti...

Resolved! Nectar

Your Nectar account has been temporarily disabled. We cannot show you your points balance and account information. Contact Nectar Customer Support. I need help with the above. Nectar customer support say it’s all fine from their end. I’ve tried using...

Unable to Promote listings

I have just put on a few listings and it doesn't come up with the option to promote them 路‍I've not had a problem before and the thing that's odd is I can promote buy it now listings just not auction listings... any one got any suggestions a why this...

No delivery.

I too didn't recieve a parcel but did get Evri to say it was LOST and pic for delivery was not my door...Despite sending the email to eBay from Evri thats not enough so its stuff you you didn't get your purchase and you have to prove it... evidence c...

Resolved! Business and personal account

Can I have an ebay business account and an ebay personal account?I have an ebay business account and tried to open a second, personal, account but ebay automatically made the second account into a business account? About to close this second unneeded...

Stolen parcel

HiI keep trying to contact Ebay for a missing item. On the app it's shows that it has been delivered, but on the proof of delivery the delivery guy put a different picure with another order. I can't contact Evri, as every time they hear my tracking n...

Global Shipping - Restricted Item

Maybe once or twice a year, one of the items I sell via global shipping is not sent due to it being "restricted": We're writing to inform you that your recent transaction sold through the Global Shipping Programme to x can't be completed.The item in ...

Refund

How long does it take to receive a refund. The seller advised on the 16th April they've actioned a refund.

Not Able to View Sold Items on Ebay app

Hi, I am not able to view my sold items on my Ebay mobile app.I get java.io. IOException on the screen instead. Have the same on 2 mobiles, 1 tablet. I've tried clearing the cache, un-installing the app and re-installing and signing back in.Phone is ...

Royal Mail tracked labels now have proof of postage -unable to use label printer

hi fellow sellers, this morning my labels have a proof of postage attached to most labels which stops me using my label printer, im having to resort to a4 and tape, is there any way of removing the proof of postage and return to just the label to use...

Why does it change?

I have a frustrating issue, and if anyone could help, i'd be very grateful.When listing a new item, i take great care in spacing the wording (Kerning?) of the items description and details, within the written description boxThen when i make the item ...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors
Top Solution Authors

Latest Announcements