Nectar

Your Nectar account has been temporarily disabled. We cannot show you your points balance and account information. Contact Nectar Customer Support. I need help with the above. Nectar customer support say it’s all fine from their end. I’ve tried using different computers and operating systems. Always getting same message.
Message 1 of 39
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nectar

Hi joeyjoey1980, thanks for your reply.

This should be sorted for you now, if you go ahead and try again, that should work for you no problem.

Have a lovely evening,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 39
See Most Recent
38 REPLIES 38

Nectar

Hi joeyjoey1980, thanks for your post.

I've just reported this for you, so this can be reviewed. I will update you on this as soon as I get an update.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 2 of 39
See Most Recent

Nectar

Thank you for helping me out.

Message 3 of 39
See Most Recent

Nectar

Hi joeyjoey1980, thanks for your reply.

This should be sorted for you now, if you go ahead and try again, that should work for you no problem.

Have a lovely evening,

Marco

eBay
Message 4 of 39
See Most Recent

Nectar

I am having the same issue Marco.  An you sort out mine too. Nectar says my account is fine. It has linked with other companies fine. I have tried, phone, iPad desktop, different browsers. Always the same.... temporarily disabled. 😞

Message 5 of 39
See Most Recent

Nectar

Hi shelie33, thanks for your reply.

I believe Katie has just got this sorted for you, so it should be working ok now. Let us know if you need further assistance on this.

Have a lovely day,

Marco

eBay
Message 6 of 39
See Most Recent

Nectar

Hi, I'm having a issue with my nectar? Just won't show up or can't create any vouchers. just says error all the time. Nectar says it's fine. 

Message 7 of 39
See Most Recent

Nectar

Hi mayfairtickets, thanks for your reply. 

Is it saying that your account is temporarily disabled, or something else?

Thank you,

Marco

eBay
Message 8 of 39
See Most Recent

Nectar

Hi,

Everytime I go onto the nectar sector of eBay, just comes up “We ran into a problem and can’t show this info right now. Please try again later”

This has happened for two weeks, the mobile app does the same.

For 5 weeks I was unable to crete a voucher as I got the above message.

There’s many people having this issue, you need to get technical sorting it.

Sent from Outlook for iOS<>
Message 9 of 39
See Most Recent

Nectar

Thanks for your reply, mayfairtickets.

I will report this to Nectar myself to see if there is anything we can do that way, I will post back here to update you as soon as I hear back from them.

Thank you,

Marco

eBay
Message 10 of 39
See Most Recent

Nectar

Hi mayfairtickets,

I've just got an update on the above, and this is now resolved. All you need to now is relink your card and the issue will be resolved.

Thank you,

Marco

eBay
Message 11 of 39
See Most Recent

Nectar

No, the issue is not resolved.

Who you been talking to? 

Still error messages, i elevated this to tech team.
Message 12 of 39
See Most Recent

Nectar

Hi. I am having the same issue. Could my nectar card be manually unlinked so I can update it please?

Message 13 of 39
See Most Recent

Nectar

I created a Nectar voucher on 28/10/2023. Got email from Nectar to say it was done. No voucher has shown up in EBay account. Spent 40 mins on phone with eBay agent. Asked to send screenshots ofNectar email. Told they'd phone back. Received a message last week saying my phone No on account must be wrong as they couldn't connect with me. The number is not wrong. I checked. Now I have to go through all this again. It's almost impossible to contact eBay. Seems easier to give up on Nectar voucher and close eBay account. What is going on?

Message 14 of 39
See Most Recent

Nectar

I also just tried to checkout a purcase and Nectar wouldnt apply,said i had not reached purchase limit or something,rather annoying.

Message 15 of 39
See Most Recent

Nectar

Hi, I'm having the same issue, it's been going on for a while and I didn't realise. I've missed out on thousands of points that show in my eBay history but haven't been loaded to my card. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Message 16 of 39
See Most Recent

Nectar

Similar issue, tried reinstaling nectar and got email saying it was done but still nothing "

Hi Steven,

Thanks for linking your Nectar and eBay accounts.

You're now all set to make the most of Nectar with eBay.

When you link your account, eBay and Nectar share personal data to enable points collection, redemption and other uses including direct marketing. For more information, take a look at Nectar's privacy policy here and eBay's privacy policy here."

Dont see any point in continuing to use ebay until this issue is solved.

You have not visited for a while.

You may need to relink, or your account is disabled. Please relink your card, or link a new Nectar account.

Contact Nectar Customer Support

Message 17 of 39
See Most Recent

Nectar

Mine has also stopped working from 13th. Have contacted an agent and they're looking into it but clearly its a bigger problem. Have also lost out on points - just simply stopped generating them even though its linked

Message 18 of 39
See Most Recent

Nectar

My Nectar account showed a negative balance  of  -996 points then disappeared after making a X5 bonus points purchase. eBay account has unlinked my card and I can't relink it. There is a bug affecting more than 14000 accounts according to customer support. 

Message 19 of 39
See Most Recent

Nectar

One would have thought with that many customers being affected, someone from ebay/nectar would let people know.

Message 20 of 39
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: