Nectar

Your Nectar account has been temporarily disabled. We cannot show you your points balance and account information. Contact Nectar Customer Support. I need help with the above. Nectar customer support say it’s all fine from their end. I’ve tried using different computers and operating systems. Always getting same message.
Message 1 of 39
See Most Recent
38 REPLIES 38

Nectar

14000 accounts ?  they dont seem to care mine has linked and unlinked 6 times in the last month. dont you think it should of been sorted out by now.

Message 21 of 39
See Most Recent

Nectar

+Mine stopped working too, I keep getting this over and over again.

g.png.png

Message 22 of 39
See Most Recent

Nectar

Hello,

I would like some help with my Nectar points, please.

Since end of October 2023, I have not been getting any Nectar points nor does this information show up (like it used to) when I have made a payment to a seller.

When I looked at my account on eBay on the 5th November 2023, it said your card has been unlinked (I had no reason to unlink my card) so I went ahead and relinked my Nectar card.

However, I am still not getting points for over £1,000 which I have spent since end of October 2023.

I contacted eBay Customer Service and Mark based in The Philippines was unable to help even after speaking with him for nearly 30 minutes yesterday afternoon (SR Number: 1-467912685442. He then promised to call me back after an hour but this phone call from him did not materialise (which is rather disappointing).

I hope all this makes sense.

Thanking you,

Jo

Message 23 of 39
See Most Recent

Nectar

Was told by ebay yesterday that nectar have a workaround but I must contact them myself. Duly rang them this morning but had actually managed to link account in meantimethough wasn't generating points. Nectar said all fine but unlinked me at their end, I relinked whilst still on phone and its finally working again. Ebay were supposed to call me back to reinstate missing points but nothing yet!

Message 24 of 39
See Most Recent

Nectar

Hello,

I would like some help with my Nectar points, please.

Since end of October 2023, I have not been getting any Nectar points nor does this information show up (like it used to) when I have made a payment to a seller.

When I looked at my account on eBay on the 5th November 2023, it said your card has been unlinked (I had no reason to unlink my card) so I went ahead and relinked my Nectar card.

However, I am still not getting points for over £1,000 which I have spent since end of October 2023.

I contacted eBay Customer Service and Mark based in The Philippines was unable to help even after speaking with him for nearly 30 minutes yesterday afternoon (SR Number: 1-467912685442. He then promised to call me back after an hour but this phone call from him did not materialise (which is rather disappointing).

I also rang Nectar and they have suggested waiting for 28 days to receive my points ! In the past, the points were credited soon after I ahd made my payment to a seller so what has changed and how come I have not had any notification of any change.

I hope all this makes sense.

Thanking you,

Jo

Message 25 of 39
See Most Recent

Nectar

Hi 4tul_92, thanks for your reply.

We are unable to manage Nectar points over this channel, the best thing to do is contacting Nectar for further assistance.

You can email nectar_helpline@custhelp.com or call them at 0344 811 0811 (Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 8:00pm; Saturday and Sunday, 9:00am to 5:00pm)

Thank you,

Marco

I am currently away and will return on the 20th of May. Please expect a delay in my reply

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 26 of 39
See Most Recent

Nectar

Mine has done exactly the same! Unlinked 4th October.  Only found out today and having moved I've spent hundreds of pounds on ebay between 5th Oct and now.  

Message 27 of 39
See Most Recent

Nectar

Having the same problem and have posted about it in Tech Issues but to date had no response from bay, decided not to buy from ebay until it is resolved.

Message 28 of 39
See Most Recent

Nectar

Hi, I'm having an issue where my nectar link appears to have stopped working. It is not listed on the nectar website, and when I try to re-create it from ebay I get an invalid card number / password even though they are correct (repeated checks and able to use them to access nectar directly)

Message 29 of 39
See Most Recent

Nectar

most un helpfull people locked out nectar 4 weeks tried resolving issuies they just say reset account then dont work or phone e-bay ?

Message 30 of 39
See Most Recent

Nectar

Hi Marco,

I have the same issue. 

Please may you look into it?

Message 31 of 39
See Most Recent

Nectar

Hi batemana14, thanks for your reply.

This is now resolved for you, if the issue persists, please let me know. However, it should be all good for you now.

Thank you,

Marco

I am currently away and will return on the 20th of May. Please expect a delay in my reply

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 32 of 39
See Most Recent

Nectar

Hi Marco, I'm having the same problem with my Nectar card as eveyone else, I have a new card that I need to link, but there's no way to unlink the old account. 

Are you able to help me please? 

Thanks, Alex.  

Message 33 of 39
See Most Recent

Nectar

Hi alxkdd, thanks for your reply.

This should be resolved for you now, if you try again that should work ok for you. 

Have a good one,

Marco

eBay
Message 34 of 39
See Most Recent

Nectar

Fixed now, thank you so much!

Message 35 of 39
See Most Recent

Nectar

I am trying to un-link my Nectar account but as my Account shows this message, "Your Nectar account has been temporarily disabled. We cannot show you your points balance and account information. Contact Nectar Customer Support" I am not able to do so. 

Can anyone help/advise?

Message 36 of 39
See Most Recent

Nectar

Hi bob061061, thanks for your reply.

This was resolved for you. If you go ahead, and try again, that should work for you no problem.

Thank you,

Marco

eBay
Message 37 of 39
See Most Recent

Nectar

Hi Marco,

I'm having the same problem with my Nectar card as eveyone else 

Are you able to help me please? 

many thanks

Joanna

Message 38 of 39
See Most Recent

Nectar

Hi jdbert2007, thanks for your reply.

Just to make sure we are on the same page, are you referring to the issue where you get a banner saying that your account has been temporarily disabled?

Thank you,

Marco

eBay
Message 39 of 39
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: