Printing Label issues

As of today when I generate a label for my label printer via eBay is has started showing the customs information.

I ship only to the UK exclusively. It has never happened until today.

Any advice is welcome as I worried they will be denied at the office.

Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

Printing Label issues

I have exactly the same issue here.

The usual 4" x 6" format has disappeared. I have 15 items I need to dispatch tonight else they will be marked late.

Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

Printing Label issues

ccla3379
Conversationalist

Interesting - I bought a couple of labels via bulk label purchase this evening and the first one had a posting certificate panel on the bottom of an A4 sheet and the second was one its own.  Not sure if this means the problem only relates to the first item in the bulk label list, but still it looks messed up.

I note on the ebay.co.uk/sts page there is planned maintenance between 6am and 8am today (26th) , we can but hope it gets resolved.  Meanwhile if you have a lot of orders it should be possible to pull them from your chosen shipper and print them off from there, although it can be a faff.

Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

Printing Label issues

This must be something new Royal Mail has introduced as others are reporting this too.

Not sure of any workaround , someone here may come up hopefully with an answer for this,  otherwise this is a good question to bring to the Community Managers on the Wednesday Weekly Chat which happens here between 2p.m.. and 3 p.m.

@tackle3d 

@focal_graphics23 

Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

Printing Label issues

This is happening to me too. I normally just print out as A4, which then prints on just a quarter of the page. This morning I had that extra certificate come up to print. The way around it is to print as A4 but just put A6 size paper in the printer in portrait orientation i.e. a quarter of A4. It is annoying though.

Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

Printing Label issues

Also having this issue and it's costing me more time and hassle to get it fixed afterwards now. A temperorary solve is when downloading and opening in PDF view, click edit, then select crop and crop box then set crop box around every label individually. It isn't ideal but it is the only short term solution for me that allows me to still print the label only 4x6. If anyone gets a better update/solve please share as this is disastrous as it is.

Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

Printing Label issues

ebay has acknowledged it's problem at their end, no fix date as yet,

Some good suggestions by others in this thread, also see the response from ebay's rep, post 55:

https://community.ebay.co.uk/t5/Seller-Central/Royal-Mail-tracked-labels-now-have-proof-of-postage-u...

Screen Shot 2024-04-26 at 13.09.12.png

Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

Printing Label issues

That is what I had to yesterday also. Painful.... hope it gets sorted.

Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

Printing Label issues

Yes, this issue is wasteful if like me you usually print 4 sticky labels at a time. its unsticky A4, scissors and paper glue for the time being 😞

Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: