Virgin bank accounts

I have an Ebay business account and haven't sold on it for years, after starting a new business selling online via a dedicated website I also planned to start selling some stock via Ebay. I now bank with Virgin (ex Clydesdale) and I have recently opened a business bank account with Virgin, only to find that a Virgin business account cannot be used. I had also planned to open a new private account to sell none business items separately, are all Virgin accounts, the M plus personal account for example, unusable on Ebay even for a private account? Changing banks isn't an option and I don't want to set up a personal Ebay account only to find that a virgin personal bank account is also not acceptable to Ebay even for a private account. I find it hard to believe that a bank such as Virgin can't be supported on Ebay. I'll have to forget any plans to trade via ebay but would still like the option to sell personal items as and when. Is a Virgin personal account usable on Ebay for a private account?

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Virgin bank accounts

plum993
Experienced Mentor

It would seem ebay don't support Virgin.

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent