Not Able to View Sold Items on Ebay app

Hi,

I am not able to view my sold items on my Ebay mobile app.

I get java.io. IOException on the screen instead.  Have the same on 2 mobiles, 1 tablet.

I've tried clearing the cache, un-installing the app and re-installing and signing back in.

Phone is fairly modern and everything updated.

Is any having the same issue ? I can view my sold items on my PC Ebay, but the app is handy.

I can view my listed items and unsold items with no issues.

I have only Android devices by the way.

Any suggestions please ? 

Thanks very much

Message 1 of 19
See Most Recent
18 REPLIES 18

Hi, same with me. Can't get anywhere with eBay robot chat!!

Let's hope someone on here can help!

So frustrating. 

Message 2 of 19
See Most Recent

I have exactly the same issue on my Pixel 7 and my wife's Pixel 6a tried everything but problem still exists. No response from Ebay support either. 

Message 3 of 19
See Most Recent

plum993
Experienced Mentor

It can be due to network issues and connectivity of external sources,so it will be an ebay site error that ebay need to fix from there end.

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 4 of 19
See Most Recent

Same here! Very frustrating 😤 

Message 5 of 19
See Most Recent

Screenshot_2024-04-17-11-06-24-749.jpg

 I'm getting exactly the same. VERY FRUSTRATING 😡😡😡

Message 6 of 19
See Most Recent

Same here. Ebay sort it out.. Very frustrating 

Message 7 of 19
See Most Recent

I have the same issue too.

It is very annoying.

Many people do not have a desktop or laptop so I imagine there is alot of items sold not being sent out due to this 😐 

Anyone sussed a way to fix it?

Message 8 of 19
See Most Recent

eBay support don't seem interested in providing a solution. I used the browser based login and was able to get round it but its a bit clunky.

Message 9 of 19
See Most Recent

Has this happen to me from this morning and I can't see what I need to post to people .. so irritating 

Has it started working for anyone ? 

Message 10 of 19
See Most Recent

Have the same here. My transaction was interrupted and cannot complete the sale.

Message 11 of 19
See Most Recent

Same here! It's been like that for few weeks now, since they updated the app! Reported to advisers but nothing changed since. Why these companies keep updating their apps recently, resulting in downgrades... if it's not broken, don't touch it!

Message 12 of 19
See Most Recent

I spoke to the ebay twitter support team who advised the issue is being worked on but no date for a fix. 🤷

Message 13 of 19
See Most Recent

The app just updated on Google Play but no joy with solving the issue. What I don't understand is, my daughter can view her Sold items on her Android phone. I've tried 3 different phones with my account and can't see Sold items on any of them. 

Message 14 of 19
See Most Recent

I'm suffering the same fate too, not displaying items in the sold tab and just noticed the 2 items I've sold tonight don't appear on the front page  where it says items to post !! 

Message 15 of 19
See Most Recent

Exactly the same issue here to,  come on ebay sort yourselves out for crying out loud

Message 16 of 19
See Most Recent

Hi . I have the same problem on my S24 Ultra , so i use the internet on my phone a goto ebay that way then that allows me to view my sold listings . 

Message 17 of 19
See Most Recent

It does seem to be account specific, as my daughter is able to view her sold items, which is a  different Ebay account  to mine.  She can view it on her phone/tablet.  When I log in  on her devices, to  my Ebay account, can't see my sold items.   I now have to go on my PC if I want to send a message to a buyer, leave feedback for buyers.  I wish Ebay would get their finger out 😠 !!

Message 18 of 19
See Most Recent

Ditto!!!!???? Has anyone from eBay reached out to anyone in the community suffering from this serious issue to solve this??

I'm having to ask buyers to send their details by a separate message! Not cool.

Does anyone have an update on when this might get fixed?

Message 19 of 19
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: