Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Global Shipping - Restricted Item

Maybe once or twice a year, one of the items I sell via global shipping is not sent due to it being "restricted": We're writing to inform you that your recent transaction sold through the Global Shipping Programme to x can't be completed.The item in ...

Why does it change?

I have a frustrating issue, and if anyone could help, i'd be very grateful.When listing a new item, i take great care in spacing the wording (Kerning?) of the items description and details, within the written description boxThen when i make the item ...

Sold something that was in perfect condition but buyer miraculously as found damage to it ?

I have been selling on eBay for just over twenty years but I've just discovered a massive flaw in this selling platform? I sold a guitar in perfect order with my listing stating this so the pictures show no damage to the guitar yet when the buyer re...

IMG_1873.jpeg IMG_1854.jpeg IMG_1873.jpeg

Buyer asking for a refund

Hi I need some advice...I sold a watch on the 8th of AprilThe buyer has had the watch for 10 days nowAnd now they're saying that today is the first day they have worn it and that it has brokenAnd want a refund...what do I do?...I don't think I'm resp...

Why I'm quitting ebay for good

A couple of months ago, I sold a hifi item on here for over £100. I had been warned beforehand about scammers buying electronic goods, and "harvesting" the internal components to repair their own faulty items. Luckily, I took the warnings seriously. ...

Shipping label problems UK

Trying to print shipping labels today, I use a dymo printer with 4x6 shipping labels. For some reason when i buy my labels, it comes with a certificate of postage for online postage at the botton of the page. This does not fit on a 4x6 shipping label...

Stolen parcel

HiI keep trying to contact Ebay for a missing item. On the app it's shows that it has been delivered, but on the proof of delivery the delivery guy put a different picure with another order. I can't contact Evri, as every time they hear my tracking n...

Being spammed with 'discount' offers

Ebay now has a policy of allowing sellers to spam potential buyers with 'discount' offers. They've done this with things on the watch list for a while, but are now seemingly doing it with things which have been simply viewed and not watched. I have t...

Private Seller Fees Clarity Please

I just sold my first item and was charged 30p that I didn't expect. I read and re-read the fees pages (which would benefit from a simple case study calculation) before I listed but it wasn't a straight forward read with there being insertion fees, li...

Resolved! Gifs, pics and graphics

Now that we’re legitimate again, we could use a place for folk to post pics, graphics and animations that they’d like others to see. And this could be the very place. There’s only one rule. . . . . . don’t break any of the rules. Happy posting!

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 58742 replies
  • 3 kudos

Delivery issues

Hi, just purchased a second hand USB receiver for a Logitech mouse, the seller had an option to pay just under £10 for next day delivery. On my emails from eBay it says estimated delivery today the 26th of April, now when I track the item it says est...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changes in Postage charges

Hi all, I'm newbie to selling with Ebay, I had listed a number of items for all, working my way through the listing, descriptions, sizes, colour, photo etc., etc., then got to the postage options, I selected Evri, as I have used them many times, on c...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Business and personal account

Can I have an ebay business account and an ebay personal account?I have an ebay business account and tried to open a second, personal, account but ebay automatically made the second account into a business account? About to close this second unneeded...

Item should have arrived by 16th april

Order item on 6th April for item to arrive by 16th still not arrived so I asked ebay to help as no response from seller ebay now said that sellers tracking shows its kn its way and they will leave it until may 6th not happy at all with ebay guarantee

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Labels

after years printing RM labels on my 6x4 printer this morning the labels are formatted for A4 printing, I cannot find the label printing preferences, help please

UK Listings Not Displaying on eBay US

As requested by anita@ebay this is a new thread on the topic. I have somewhere in the region of 480 items listed on my eBay UK store. They are all listed with worldwide shipping via eBay GSP. If I go to https://ebay.co.uk/str/superchallenge I see the...

superchallenge_0-1700056121054.png superchallenge_1-1700056146103.png superchallenge_2-1700056344550.png

Return

The Customer has purchased an item which is fit for the vehicle that is in the description but the customers vehicle is newer and the part wont fit The Customer has made a mistake by ordering a part off 2015 model for a 2019 model

Vinted have updated their T & C's with regard to HMRC

Sent under cover of an email 22nd April: "2.8.3.To report your earnings and taxpayer informationIf you reach a certain amount of sales or earnings, we are obliged to collect and report your earnings and taxpayer information to HM Revenue & Customs (H...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors
Top Solution Authors

Latest Announcements