Shipping label problems UK

Trying to print shipping labels today, I use a dymo printer with 4x6 shipping labels. 

For some reason when i buy my labels, it comes with a certificate of postage for online postage at the botton of the page. This does not fit on a 4x6 shipping label and im only able to print using an A4 sheet of paper and stick on using sellotape. 

Multiple other issues happening,

. new listings are showing as 0 views but have multiple watchers 

. problem with traffic, big spike in imppressions over 10 days without any increased page views

. unable to list new items on desktop without getting error messages, but listing on the mobile app works fine. 

Is anyone else facing similar problems at the moment?

Please Ebay, can you step in and resolve this? There is definitely some kind of issue with my account. I have spoke to customer service a number of times but so far nothing has been resolved. 

Its hard to run a business on here with constant glitches and no solution. 

Message 1 of 29
See Most Recent
28 REPLIES 28

Yes I am having the same issue! Very frustrating 

Message 2 of 29
See Most Recent

I am also having an issue with the labels, i usually print 4 per page but can only 1 per page with the proof of post at the bottom.  Also had problems with labels being 'machine rejected' at the sorting office resulting in buyers having to pay, despite them being scanned in at the post office with correct postage.  Royal mail claim it is a fault with ebay labels and to take it up with them!

Message 3 of 29
See Most Recent

Same here as of this morning (25/4) unable to print 4 labels per A4 sheet of stickers , now a label with some silly proof of posting , another useless unwanted move by Ebay !

Message 4 of 29
See Most Recent

We are experiencing the same. We are unable to print 4 labels per sheet too. 

Message 5 of 29
See Most Recent

Just noticed this myself, screen grab, copy and paste each time will take ages.
I think I will use the RM Click and Drop website.

Message 6 of 29
See Most Recent

Mine is printing normally now, at least tha last one I printed did.

Message 7 of 29
See Most Recent

Yes same here , having to print on A4 cut out and sellotape

Message 8 of 29
See Most Recent

Same here.  I'm tired of stuff being rolled out with no aparent change management or testing

Message 9 of 29
See Most Recent

Additionally the labels are being generated with a supplemental charge notification on them that royal mail have if you drop your post at a post office. 

Message 10 of 29
See Most Recent

Happening randomly on some labels and not on others for me. Theres always something

Message 11 of 29
See Most Recent

That I don't understand, some get a 19p charge some don't. If they opened up the delivery office counter for more than 2 hours a day I would take mine all direct.

Message 12 of 29
See Most Recent

peturning
Conversationalist

Appears to be fixed? just printed a label and no proof of postage part was included.

Message 13 of 29
See Most Recent

Not fixed for me unfortunately 

Message 14 of 29
See Most Recent

Still not fixed, (26/4) it's always something up with eBay, no point contacting them either as online they really are useless, and I mean REALLY F@"%&NG USELESS...

Message 15 of 29
See Most Recent

still not fixed , might have to go back to EVRI at this rate , time is money can't be cutting and taping ,wasting ink printing stuff that i bin !!

Message 16 of 29
See Most Recent

I'm still having to use a full sheet of x 4 A4 labels just to print 1 label.

Now I am just printing the address and using the stamp. The problem is with that is I have cleared the local Post Office of all their stamps. When I requested £400 worth they looked at me like I was about to rob the place and was told it would take 5 mins or more to open the safe on its security time lock. £400 sounds a lot but that's just enough for 3-4 days max for me. The thing is that the printing paper required is expensive and I will not use what I have just to throw 75% in the bin. The queue at the post office is ridiculous too. Anyway, I'm off to empty another Post Office of their stamps now let's hope they don't put the shutters gown on me and sound the alarm!

Another great idea well thought out for postage. Well done to ever come up with that. I remember not so long ago when it was simple and things worked. Hope the stamps aren't fakes either!

Message 17 of 29
See Most Recent

I have had the same problem today , yesterday i was unaffected 

Message 18 of 29
See Most Recent

24 hours later and still the same issue for me and 17 other sellers. 

Ebay are you going to resolve this or do we have to sit here printing a4 sheets of paper and sticking them on with sellotape like its the year 1999? 

Its extremely frustrating, its taking extra hours to do this. 

Im also still unable to list using my desktop, keep getting error messages. Again its taking extra hours to list. These glitches are adding 3 hours extra to my working day.

How can we run a business like this Ebay? Come on please resolve. 

Message 19 of 29
See Most Recent

Exactly the same issue here, but I didnt ship anything yesterday so have only just noticed the change. 80% more paper used because i'm short on time, this is ridiculous!

Message 20 of 29
See Most Recent