The Round Table
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hermes!!!!

I'm getting a bit sick of these couriers. Today they left for the third time a parcel in my recycle bin and posted a "sorry I missed you note" through my letter box.I was in and so was my daughter. It is very rare for me not to be at home.She was dow...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Do you ever flash?

On my way home this evening a car turned ahead of me from a side road and as it approached first flashed the headlights then put them on full beam. I pulled over to see if there was a problem with my lights but they were fine. I swapped from auto lig...

You're nicked

England's Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) barked up the wrong tree earlier this month when they requested a witness statement from a "PC Peach," not realizing PDPeach was actually the police dog at the scene -- not an officer.Officers at the West Mid...

pc-peach-report.jpg

Germany to get tough?

So, enough's enough eh? Germany has decided to root out "economic migrants" from "assylum seekers"? When I mentioned them as two factions on another thread some seemed to think that I was wrong to divide the issue and that all the "refugees" were the...

User avatar by Guide
  • 53 replies
  • 0 kudos

Shooting in Paris

This is horrible, getting the newscast 36 dead innocents http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11995227/Paris-shooting-Many-feared-dead-live.html

Is this Good Or Bad

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/468212/Putin-ISIS-Islamic-State-Syria-Raqqa-troops-soldiers-air-strike-jets-military .Putin 'sending 150,000 soldiers to Syria to WIPE OUT evil Islamic State'

Growing up..

1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE . "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside, I just finished cleaning." 2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet." 3. My father taught me about TI...

RyanAir

Spare a thought for poor ole for Michael O’Leary, Chief Executive of Ryanair. After arriving in a hotel in Dublin, he went to the bar and asked for a pint of Guinness. The barman nodded and said, "That will be €1 please, Mr. O’Leary." Somewhat taken ...

Womans Work..

A man was sick and tired of going to work every day while his wife stayed at home. He wanted her to see what he went through each day, so he prayed :- "Dear Lord, I go to work every day and put in 8 hours of hard work, while my wife merely stays at h...

Winter Fuel Allowance

Winter fuel allowance WINTER FUEL ALLOWANCE About this time of the year, older taxpayers will again be receiving another 'Winter Fuel’ payment. This is indeed a very exciting programme, and I'll explain it by using a Q & A format: Q. What is a 'Winte...

Germany Holland match abandoned

The match between Germany and Holland has been abandoned after the stadium was evacuated following the discovery of a 'suspicious package'. A concert in the same city, (Hanover), has also been cancelled. Very difficult for the authorities - safety fi...

I AM RUNNING A POLL

WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST ? 1. PETER ANDRE 2. VICTORIA BECKHAM 3. KATIE PRICE 4. CHERYL COLE 5. EBAY CUSTOMER SERVICES 6. SHIRLEY FROM EASTENDERS 7. SHARON FROM EASTENDERS 8. JAI FROM EMMERDALE 9. JUSTIN BEIBER 10. LOUIE WALSH MY VOTE GOES TO NUMBER 5

Dear Son

Dear Son, I'm writing this slow 'cause I know you can't read fast. We don't live where we did when you left. Your dad read in the paper that most accidents happen within twenty miles of home, so we moved. Won't be able to send you the address as the ...

WARNING!! A simply awful "Duck" joke!!

A Duck walks into a pub and orders a pint of beer and a ham sandwich. The barman looks at him and says, "Hang on! You're a duck." "I see your eyes are working," replies the duck. "And you can talk!" Exclaims the barman. "I see your ears are working, ...

Old Summary page?

Does this link give you back your old summary page? http://my.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta¤tPage=MyeBayNextSummary&SubmitAction.LandingPageCustomizeUpdateAction=x&ssPageName=STRK:MESUMX:CUST

Anyone know anything about.........

Eel traps? When I was a kid, my grandparens lived in the middle of a country estate and not far away was a most beautiful lake and walking round it we pased "the Eel Trap". It seemed to be a brick structure and was quite deep but how did it work? Was...

User avatar by Guide
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Feel free to add more info...

Well actually her name is Georgia, but it wasn’t always that way, since a genital defect led to her being registered at birth as a boy called George William Ziadie.She was subsequently raised as a boy by her parents, in spite of other relatives quest...

To all who knew Jillyjingle

Hi everyone. It feels really odd writing this I don't know how many of you remember my my mum Marion. She was a regular poster and seller on here for years with a variety of collectables. I sadly need to let you know she passed away on the 2nd of Oct...

I was on my way to Wales.

I was driving down a Motorway in England when my wife piped up,"I think those people in the car next to us are from Wales"."Why do you think that?" I asked"Well, the kids in that car are writing on the window and it says, "stit ruoy su wohs".

how do you get ebay to recognise a repeat offender of abuse on ebay ? it is truly amazing still on e

A woman ! who continues to sell buy and be offensive ,whom was sanctioned only by myself complaining to ebay repeatidly to ebay ! she is claerly offensive and since returning to ebay has called someone a diked! which i feel is being spelt incorrect o...