Shooting in Paris

This is horrible, getting the newscast 36 dead innocents 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11995227/Paris-shooting-Many-feared-dead-liv...
One sale a day, tomorrow the entire Galaxy!
Message 1 of 181
See Most Recent
180 REPLIES 180

Shooting in Paris

Smiley Sadstill going onSmiley Sad

Petal
Message 2 of 181
See Most Recent

Shooting in Paris

Shocking to read of this horrific attack on Paris.  Another act of senseless evil.

So far about 150 dead and 55 critically injured.

The police say that all 5 attackers have been killed (most I think blew themselves up), although how they can be sure there were only five I don't know since there were attacks in various places.

My thoughts go out to the families and friends of the victims, and all the people in Paris and France who must feel stunned by this awful night of terror.

All that we are is what we have thought.
Message 3 of 181
See Most Recent

Shooting in Paris

rosliston
Conversationalist
Terrible news, my thoughts are with the French people. What makes Paris such a target?
Message 4 of 181
See Most Recent

Shooting in Paris

rosliston
Conversationalist
Telegraph says 150 Dead and 200 injured!
Message 5 of 181
See Most Recent

Shooting in Paris

Conflicting info around at the moment?

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 6 of 181
See Most Recent

Shooting in Paris

This is truly shocking, an outrage, the pictures of bewildered looking survivors and a wider feeling of disbelief. This type of conflict is unacceptable and an insult to all who in the past sacrificed their lives in order that we may live in peace.

I don't know what the answer is but at some stage the greater world has to outlaw this type of action and put those who sponsor it beyond the law. We must develop a meaningful deterrent as well as a way in which conflict resolution can be made available to those with genuine grievances so that there is no reasonable excuse for walking into a room full of people and spraying them with bullets, there is no punishment on our statute that adequately deters such an atrocity. My thoughts and sympathy rest with those who have lost family and friends in France.

Message 7 of 181
See Most Recent

Shooting in Paris

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/calais-migrant-camp-fire-france-6830330Camp on fire..
......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 8 of 181
See Most Recent

Shooting in Paris

Blame the policys of UE.

Message 9 of 181
See Most Recent

Shooting in Paris

Now they've had a train derailment near Strasbourg, 5 killed so far.

Live long and prosper.

Message 11 of 181
See Most Recent

Shooting in Paris

And a plain retracted.

Message 12 of 181
See Most Recent

Shooting in Paris

Plain retracted???

A Plane's crashed in Somerset, 4 killed.

Live long and prosper.

Message 13 of 181
See Most Recent

Shooting in Paris

@rosliston wrote:
Terrible news, my thoughts are with the French people. What makes Paris such a target?

It now appears that the Greek minister has come out and confirmed that one of the terrorists who was shot and had a passport passed through Lesbos on the 4th October this year. So much for these sad migrants that Merkel wants us to take in! We need to close our borders from all new migrants now before it happens here - but then again maybe its already too late!!

I see a petition has begun to do just this and I for one have already signed it... hope others do the same.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/107516

I see its over 154,000 and rising very quickly

Message 14 of 181
See Most Recent

Shooting in Paris

Do the people that write these petitions ever really consider what they are asking for?

Message 15 of 181
See Most Recent

Shooting in Paris

@crafty.snapper wrote:

Do the people that write these petitions ever really consider what they are asking for?

I suppose they are asking for what the greater maority of people have been asking for many years - just as 4 million voted for in the last election! An end to these unwanted migrants, that alone will sound the death knell for the NHS!

Then again maybe others are quite happy to continue bringing in these animals that want to wreak carnage and enforce their medieval beliefs on all around them?

Message 16 of 181
See Most Recent

Shooting in Paris

Probably not, crafty. This one is a knee-jerk reaction and all sorts of implications won't have been thought through. 

Home-grown terrorists are a big risk too.  What sort of petition will be started to deal with them?

All that we are is what we have thought.
Message 17 of 181
See Most Recent

Shooting in Paris

These radicals are not representitive of Muslims in general however if the majority living here start giving information on those they are suspicious of I am sure people would respond positively.

Message 18 of 181
See Most Recent

Shooting in Paris

rosliston
Conversationalist
It's the same with all Nationalities. Good and bad. What about the middle class white young men who go into Schools and Colleges in the US killing as many as they can. But I do think the mass migration from Syria and Iraq should be stopped as this where the most danger hails from.
Message 19 of 181
See Most Recent

Shooting in Paris

I'm sure there are muslims now working hand in glove with the security services giving that kind of information

We are many,They are few
Message 20 of 181
See Most Recent