how do you get ebay to recognise a repeat offender of abuse on ebay ? it is truly amazing still on e

A woman ! who continues to sell buy and be offensive ,whom was sanctioned only by myself complaining to ebay repeatidly to ebay ! she is claerly offensive and since returning to ebay has called someone a diked! which i feel is being spelt incorrect only to avoid being struck off again! honestly hows she even trading ?!!! is it because she selling so much stuff...most of which is expensive old tatt at best ! ebay needs to proritise ebayers over ebay getting a good little earner from such people .the offener repaetidly threatens any buyers or sellers too ! i feel helpless as i have been unable to leave any justified response to her terrible feedback ! how do you comment back to let other ebayers know the comments are not justified ? i was the seller so as such it seems she will not incur any negative feedback of how poor an experiance having her as a buyer was ,that being contacted by her in early hours of the morning with her abuse was no fun ! whats wrong with ebay ? why are they allowing this ?!!!!!!!! sorry for any spelling mistakes 🙂

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

how do you get ebay to recognise a repeat offender of abuse on ebay ? it is truly amazing still on e

It often does feel one sided, if you are the Seller.

I am a prolific Buyer, and a bit of a Seller, as a Buyer I can, and do praise Sellers, as, in my experience most Sellers are honest, and willing to rectify any shortcomings that may occur.

As a Seller, I am completely at the Buyers mercy regarding feedback. By the way, at the moment I have 100% success on feedback, but that is because I jump through hoops to try and keep it that way.

However, you cannot appease someone who is rogue, or is just a chancer, and ebay rules are weighted firmly for me as a Buyer, but very negatively for me as a Seller.

All you can do Linda, is block her as your Buyer, and your problems, at least, will be over. 

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

I wouldn't worry too much about it, until this happened your feedback was near 100%. The person has left you 2 negs in succession, one of them is insulting, the other has been removed by ebay. Any future buyers will see that and probably come to the conclusion that you have been done over unfairly, I'm sure it won't affect your reputation as a seller.

This sort of thing was bound to happen and has been happening regularly ever since ebay disadvantaged sellers by taking away their rights to respond to poorly performing and badly behaved buyers.  All you can do is put it behind you and move on.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

If you have evidence she is making homophobic comments you can simply report her to the police.  Homophobia (like racism) is deemed a hate crime and with the UK's current stance on political correctness they will take any complaint quite seriously.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent