I cant get **bleep**e delivered Ebay is **bleep**

what is wrong with Ebay the last three items I bought have all gone missing I live in Portugal and it seems to me that I and others who live here are being systematically stolen from. Added to which there is nowhere easy to get to on Ebay ie a chat service which is easily accessible for overseas customers to get help. This stinks

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

If items have consistantly gone missing then I would blame your postal service and in future pay extra for tracking so your local sorting office can attempt to track the items down when they go missing.

As for contacting ebay, sending them a email normal results in a response in under 24 hours.

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

I agree with you. Unfortunately some ebayers just wont accept that I might know better aboutr postal conditions in Portugal than they do it helps that I am lawyer.

I normally try to ensure tracking is supplied but two of the items were sent by people who did not offer tracking  and consequently both were stolen. The third simply went missing but had a tracking number which is not returning any information.

Somebody either at Paypal or Ebay shopuld take note of two things when dealing with intenrtional customers.

1. difficulty in making contact. There appears to be no chat service on Ebay so nowehere to dela with problems.

2. Action should be taken when a buyer reports a Postal service to be unreliable. So far as regards Portugal, none has been taken. For your information I have never ever received parcels sent from abroad to Portugal via the Portuguese Postal Service. Never in fifty years.

3. To be frank there is a major security problem here. I just wish companies like Ebay would become more user friendly, and investigate complaints like this properly.

I wont be trading on Ebay again.

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

and where do I find email address for EBAY? They Are part of the problem I'm afraid..
Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

eBay just provide a "Market Place" to buy and sell stuff, for which they charge a fee; everything else is decoration. They don't even police the site itself properly themselves, you can buy "Fakes" , "Stolen Property" and a whole lot of other rubbish and it will be up to YOU to be wise enough to foresee the problems.........."Caveat Emptor"..........but I'm sure in your Heart you know that really.

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent