Should Throw The Key Away

7 REPLIES 7

...they should both be placed in the mainstream part. I wouldn't imagine they'd last very long!?! (Sick)

Message 2 of 8
See Most Recent

I wonder how long life will mean.

Message 3 of 8
See Most Recent

I don't know but in my opinion it should be death.

Smiley Mad

Message 4 of 8
See Most Recent

It's usually about 5 years isn't it ?  I know baby P's mother wasn't in very long.

When these sick sexually motivated perverts get caught it usually turns out they have done it before, as in the case of little Sarah Paynes killer. If he had been kept locked up for ever the first time around, she would still be alive.  Why, why, why, do they keep letting them out.

..........................................................................................................

crooksnanny ~ maz
Message 5 of 8
See Most Recent

...out in five with a brand new identity, 24hr protection and a huge sum of money to start again!!!! 

Message 6 of 8
See Most Recent

I reckon he should be suspended in mid air by barbed wire around his spherical objects and then fed three big meals a day to keep his weight up.

Have not devised a punishment for her yet but will keep thinking.

Message 7 of 8
See Most Recent

The judge made a recommendation that he serves a minimum of 23 years and she a minimum of 12 years plus a further 4 years on extended license.

This means he will be 80 before he's eligible for parole,but I have a feeling that he's going to helped on his way to meet his maker a lot sooner than that though.

One thing that gets to me about cases like this is their defense team must in their heart of hearts know that they are as guilty as sin, so how can they justify it to themselves in trying to get them off.

I know we all need to make a living but if I was a barrister and managed to get scum like this off, personally I would find it very hard to live with myself.

Message 8 of 8
See Most Recent