Is this Good Or Bad

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/468212/Putin-ISIS-Islamic-State-Syria-Raqqa-troops-soldi... .Putin 'sending 150,000 soldiers to Syria to WIPE OUT evil Islamic State'
......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 1 of 13
See Most Recent
12 REPLIES 12

Is this Good Or Bad

Hmm...Russia pulling out of Afghanistan, with their tail between their legs, in the early 1980s, springs to mind !

"Non Recuso Laborem"

Message 2 of 13
See Most Recent

Is this Good Or Bad

@vasos92 wrote:

Hmm...Russia pulling out of Afghanistan, with their tail between their legs, in the early 1980s, springs to mind !

Yes ..But this time they have oil to fight for and they Yanks cant do nothing about it..
......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 3 of 13
See Most Recent

Is this Good Or Bad

http://www.sott.net/article/303109-Russia-hasnt-killed-a-single-civilian-the-West-lies-to-justify-th... ...No Syrian civilians were killed as a result of Russian airstrikes, as they're carried out with extreme precision, Deputy Director of the Damascus Center for International and Strategic Studies Dr. Taleb Ibrahim told Sputnik. According to Ibrahim, Russians act very professionally and base their airstrikes on a series of sophisticated data taken from satellites, images from reconnaissance planes and intelligence services.
Message 4 of 13
See Most Recent

Is this Good Or Bad

The only person, I can think of, who did something for nothing ( if you believe in that sort of thing ) was "Jesus Christ" and even then; it's a bit easier to do, when your own immortality is guaranteed. In the real world, there's no such thing as a free lunch..........so you should be questioning their motives........and there will be some........trust me !!

Message 5 of 13
See Most Recent

Is this Good Or Bad

@evoman3957 wrote:

The only person, I can think of, who did something for nothing ( if you believe in that sort of thing ) was "Jesus Christ" and even then; it's a bit easier to do, when your own immortality is guaranteed. In the real world, there's no such thing as a free lunch..........so you should be questioning their motives........and there will be some........trust me !!

Yes it will be Oil..
Message 6 of 13
See Most Recent

Is this Good Or Bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvOnXh3NN9w Read the comments
Message 7 of 13
See Most Recent

Is this Good Or Bad

The Tories want war. Tell them: Don't bomb Syria.

Tell your MP to stand against military escalation in Syria.

http://act.stopwar.org.uk/lobby/stopbombingsyria

We are many,They are few
Message 8 of 13
See Most Recent

Is this Good Or Bad

The British people do not want war, they want peace, the ability to live lives without the fear of terror. Once again STWC comes along with it's pacifist garbage based not on seeking peace but on political opportunism. Instead of telling people who believe in fighting terror they are wrong, why not set an example, get your backsides over to the middle east do a deal and make us proud. I will be the first to congratulate and bow to your expertise.

Message 9 of 13
See Most Recent

Is this Good Or Bad

What do you think bombing Syria will achieve?

We are many,They are few
Message 10 of 13
See Most Recent

Is this Good Or Bad

“Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice.”
Ayaan Hirsi Ali

Message 11 of 13
See Most Recent

Is this Good Or Bad

650.jpg

We are many,They are few
Message 12 of 13
See Most Recent

Is this Good Or Bad

@fallen-archie wrote:

The British people do not want war, they want peace, the ability to live lives without the fear of terror. Once again STWC comes along with it's pacifist garbage based not on seeking peace but on political opportunism. Instead of telling people who believe in fighting terror they are wrong, why not set an example, get your backsides over to the middle east do a deal and make us proud. I will be the first to congratulate and bow to your expertise.

"Why, of course, the people don't want war. Naturally, the common people don't want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship... voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country"

Herman Goering at the the Nuremberg Trials

We are many,They are few
Message 13 of 13
See Most Recent