To all who knew Jillyjingle

Hi everyone.  It feels really odd writing this I don't know how many of you remember my my mum Marion.  She was a regular poster and seller on here for years with a variety of collectables.  I sadly need to let you know she passed away on the 2nd of October after a lost illness.  I hope that those of you who knew her remember her professionalism, compassion and caring.  She adopted a dog via here and would regularly involve herself in charity auctions.  She is very much missed and if I can say one thing and that is show the people who are precious to you that you love them every day.

Message 1 of 14
See Most Recent
13 REPLIES 13

I remember the name. I did a map once that detailed where many ebayers lived and your mum was one who asked to be included. Sorry to read of your loss. You are right. We should never forget to show those we love how much we care. Please accept my condolences. 

Message 2 of 14
See Most Recent

Hi, Strictly,

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I did'n't  know your mum as well as  some did on here  but it seems as though all the folk on here become your friends and family before long

Wherever she's gone, I hope she's happy.

RIP

@******lynda****** wrote:

I remember the name. I did a map once that detailed where many ebayers lived and your mum was one who asked to be included. Sorry to read of your loss. You are right. We should never forget to show those we love how much we care. Please accept my condolences. 

Message 3 of 14
See Most Recent

PhotobucketSorry To Hear Of Your Loss, I Seem To Remember The Name From A Long Time Ago

R I P Jillyjingle

Petal
Message 4 of 14
See Most Recent

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.jpg

......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 5 of 14
See Most Recent

I don't remember the ID but I do remember a Marion who posted regularly, must be 8 years ago or more. Very sorry to hear of your loss, please accept my condolences. 

Message 6 of 14
See Most Recent

My deepest sympathy, and condolensces. heart

Message 7 of 14
See Most Recent

Sad news indeed. I remember Jillyjingle from way back, and I think I rememeber that a photo of her dog (black with a white face?)) which she rescued from an anilmal sanctuary was a feature of her ID on here. Always pleasant ,and I cannot remember Marion ever getting involved in arguments on the RT. May she rest in peace in heaven.
Message 8 of 14
See Most Recent

Sad news

Message 9 of 14
See Most Recent

Very sad, we've lost a few posters just lately. I remember the map too.

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 10 of 14
See Most Recent

Anonymous
Not applicable

My deepest sympathies.

Message 11 of 14
See Most Recent

I do remember her ID and it brings back memories from a long time ago.

Sorry to hear of your loss and thank you for sharing this with us too.  The internet is very transient and we can so easily forget people who used to be around but then are no longer here.

May you all be at peace in her memory.

********************************************************************************
My body is an old warehouse full of declining storage, my mind is a dusty old reference library, strictly for members and archaeologists only
Message 12 of 14
See Most Recent

I have always believed that you don't have to know somebody, to be sorry when they go. To lose one of life's "Good Guys" is for all our lives to be diminished and for it to be one that gave us life, is indeed a great loss. Although we all have to go, what we do in life; will live on through generations.

Message 13 of 14
See Most Recent

@strictly_fallen_angel wrote:

I don't know how many of you remember my my mum Marion.  She was a regular poster and seller on here for years with a variety of collectables.  I sadly need to let you know she passed away on the 2nd of October after a lost illness.  I hope that those of you who knew her remember her professionalism, compassion and caring.

Although she was all those things I won't remember her for professionalism or her compassion.

I'll remember her for her sharp wit and the way she could shut me up with one well composed sentence Smiley Very Happy

Top poster.

Don't wait for the perfect moment - seize the moment and make it perfect Smiley Very Happy
Message 14 of 14
See Most Recent