Germany to get tough?

So, enough's enough eh? Germany has decided to root out "economic migrants" from "assylum seekers"?

When I mentioned them as two factions on another thread some seemed to think that I was wrong to divide the issue and that all the "refugees" were the same?

Now it seems that Germany has decided to remove those who have no prospect of assylum:-

Germany's governing coalition is arguing over whether to set up "transit zones" on the country's border to quickly weed out migrants who have no realistic chance of winning asylum.

Chancellor Angela Merkel's conservative bloc is pushing the idea. It would entail extending to Germany's land borders a system that already exists at its airports, where migrants who arrive from countries considered safe or without papers can be held while asylum applications are processed quickly.

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 1 of 54
See Most Recent
53 REPLIES 53

Germany to get tough?

Let them do it ! If they have the resources to deal with such an influx, good on 'em ! At least that'll stop them with interefering  the rest of Europe for a while !  Smiley LOL

"Non Recuso Laborem"

Message 2 of 54
See Most Recent

Germany to get tough?

It's been a hard day.....I meant 'interfering' & the 'with' after interfering !  Smiley Embarassed

"Non Recuso Laborem"

Message 3 of 54
See Most Recent

Germany to get tough?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2015/oct/13/german-far-right-pegida-admires-australias-no-way...
......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 4 of 54
See Most Recent

Germany to get tough?

I know, tommy, I know...no comment !Smiley Sad

"Non Recuso Laborem"

Message 5 of 54
See Most Recent

Germany to get tough?

Hello

imagesKH6LMZZD.jpgSad state of affairs really Woman Frustrated What next ???

Message 6 of 54
See Most Recent

Germany to get tough?

It won't happen. How are they going to get them home? And where are they going to send them to? Most of them disposed of any paperwork they might have had before getting to Germany. They are there now, and Mother Merkel will try and disperse them as quickly as she can.

Message 7 of 54
See Most Recent

Germany to get tough?

@astrologica wrote:

It won't happen. How are they going to get them home? And where are they going to send them to? Most of them disposed of any paperwork they might have had before getting to Germany. They are there now, and Mother Merkel will try and disperse them as quickly as she can.

Hello astro. Yes, Mother Merkel Man WinkWoman Wink

'How are they going to send them home ?'   Well we send them home in style.    Well...home here in UK.

Please see attachment:   (Warning graphic content) Man Wink Woman Wink

Message 8 of 54
See Most Recent

Germany to get tough?

One thing I learnt early on in life, is not to let your mouth make promises your body can't keep.........a lesson that has obviously eluded Mrs. Merkel........and many others....may I add.

Message 9 of 54
See Most Recent

Germany to get tough?

It means everyone seeking asylum in Germany must swear allegiance to the Bavarian Sausage and consume Würst at least twice a week👍

Message 10 of 54
See Most Recent

Germany to get tough?

I can't think of anything Wurst............I put two little dotty things over the U <<<<< with a felt tip pen, when when I clicked "post" they didn't come out.Smiley Indifferent

Message 11 of 54
See Most Recent

Germany to get tough?

They wouldn't cos Wurst doesn't have an umlaut 😉
Message 12 of 54
See Most Recent

Germany to get tough?

He must have meant sausages in plural - Würste

All that we are is what we have thought.
Message 13 of 54
See Most Recent

Germany to get tough?

Well, if he  forgot the e that explains it

Message 14 of 54
See Most Recent

Germany to get tough?

Now I could just go a Bockwurst mit Brötchen und Senf
Message 15 of 54
See Most Recent

Germany to get tough?

Wieder auf thema would be better?

Live long and prosper.

Message 16 of 54
See Most Recent

Germany to get tough?

Tut Mir leid
Message 17 of 54
See Most Recent

Germany to get tough?

Only teasing Smiley Happy

Live long and prosper.

Message 18 of 54
See Most Recent

Germany to get tough?

Die beleidigte Leberwurst spielen💤

Message 19 of 54
See Most Recent

Germany to get tough?

At the risk of being off topic, my first reaction to the last post was quatsch, if aimed at me. 😀 CD was correct. Being relatively new to these boards, I forget that rules are tighter than on the old boards. I totally appreciate being reminded.

On topic, on a human level, it would be great to be able to help the millions on the move or wanting to be on the move, but there is a bigger picture with economic, cultural and other ramifications that all countries would be foolish to ignore. A trickle is easier to cope with than a flood and if we were not an island, the practicalities would have been hitting us before now.

There is no easy solution.
Message 20 of 54
See Most Recent