Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Delays due to adverse weather conditions

I have seen a spike in item not received cases against me and my late delivery defects have soared due to Due to extreme weather this was out of my control, heavy snowfall in Northern Ireland where I'm based and rest of UK followed by Storm Isha and ...

Payment reported gross includes fees, why?

hi guys.Why does the ebay reporting always include "insertion fees" in the gross transaction? I always have to take it out and work that out seperately, or have I been doing this wrong since day 1? This is what i get from my generated reports: But su...

super_paulie_2-1706183094027.png super_paulie_1-1706183027425.png

Royal Mail

On the news it has been reported that Royal Mail may drop letter delivery to three days a week. This is going to be a disaster if allowed, both for sellers and eBay. I will definitely be phasing out my card stock

Positive news

Some time ago now, Ebay decided to remove the past sales history to sellers.This made life more difficult then it needs to be .I`m glad to say it`s back .Just click on your listing and you should see the history and get a menu of options which make l...

75ce32c4-bdef-40fd-880a-b86fe010b716.png

Purchase order history

Yet another eBay nightmare to deal with today!Anyone else having problems with their Purchase Order History? Yesterday I was having problems with eBay pages loading extremely (as in 2 minutes per page) slowly so I deleted all my cookies as per the us...

Advice needed delivery attempted twice

Hello. A bit of advice here on how I stand buyer reported non delivery and when I checked the tracking I discovered that Royal Mail had attempted delivery twice but got no answer and it's a block of flats so presumably they couldn't get access to the...

Lost international signed - comp. refused?

I sent an item to Australia last year, large letter, international signed. It tracked to the 'leaving the country' stage then nothing more. Contacted RM, nothing they could do so I was advised to open a claim. Just heard that the claim has been refus...

Free Postage vs Charging for delivery

HiI've recently changed my eBay account over to a business account (what a nightmare!)I've been happily selling away over the past couple of years, and I ALWAYS offered free postage as I think it makes the item more attractive.But now that I have to ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos
Got business selling related questions? Start here: