Premium Service Eligibility & Same Day Shipping Cut-Off Time

Hi

When I get top rated seller I would like to offer premium service for the FVF discount, but I have a question on how it works.

Say I offer free Tracked 48 and same day shipping with a cut off time for same day at 2pm.

Assume I meet the other reqs, expedited option + return policy etc.

Will my listing retain premium service eligibility after 2pm or will it only have the badge from Midnight to 2pm?

After 2pm technically the order gets dispatched next day + 2-3 days transit time so it stops meeting the 3 day free shipping requirement?

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Its always there for all eligible items, you could set the cut off much earlier, say 9 or 10 am, which will give you a bit of breathing space.  Check that the items you think are eligible indeed are, relevant figure can be found in the seller hub, its at the bottom of 'seller level, UK'.   Also check that tracked 48 actually requires same day despatch to qualify - I just use first and second class standard mail, 1st class can be sent with one day despatch and quality, 2nd has to be sent same day.  

Give yourself as much leeway as you can cos life has a habit of biting you in the bum, especially life on eBay!

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

I believe as long as your items have same-day OR 1-day dispatch and the free delivery option is one listed here;

eBay Premium Service | UK Seller Centre

then youll qualify just fine.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Its always there for all eligible items, you could set the cut off much earlier, say 9 or 10 am, which will give you a bit of breathing space.  Check that the items you think are eligible indeed are, relevant figure can be found in the seller hub, its at the bottom of 'seller level, UK'.   Also check that tracked 48 actually requires same day despatch to qualify - I just use first and second class standard mail, 1st class can be sent with one day despatch and quality, 2nd has to be sent same day.  

Give yourself as much leeway as you can cos life has a habit of biting you in the bum, especially life on eBay!

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Lovely, thanks for clarifying

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent