Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cant send combined invoice

Sorry, you can't send an invoice for all these transactions as payment seems to have been completed for some of them. Please retry again with unpaid transactions. Three items - two from the 13th Jan , one from 20th Jan. You sent the buyer an invoice ...

Resolved! Listing has completely disappeared

I have just noticed that one of my listings has completely disappeared.I listed it on 10 December as a Buy It Now so it should have automatically renewed. I've looked in my Sold, Ended and Unsold items - no trace of it anywhere on my account. I've do...

HMRC TAX REPORTING

In an eBay notification regarding HMRC tax reporting it states that Required reporting should only affect newley registered accounts in 2024 and all accounts in 2025 who pass either of the threshholds. Am I to understand that accounts registered prio...

Selling Limits

So this week I decided to bring this eBay id out of the woodwork and list again after quite a few years. Unsurprisingly it has had selling limits imposed. I do have another id that I normally (and still do) sell on It says in the help pages that you ...

Order details not printing correctly

Since yesterday evening Thursday 18th when we try to print order details they don't fit on the page any more. There is a great gap in the middle, then the price is squashed up into a tiny column at the extreme right, and the order total doesn't print...

Tracked parcel marked delivered to Germany. Customer thinks the item may have been stolen.

I posted an item to Germany by Royal Mail tracked international delivery on the 5th of January. The item was large letter sized. The tracking indicates that the item was delivered on the 9th. The items in the parcel were sold for £75. Tracking has no...

Misuse of image left in feedback

Hello all, We have had negative feedback left on our account after someone messaged us (although for whatever reason we did not actually receive the original message he sent, despite his screenshot?) because of an INR. Because we didn't receive the m...

Buyers Who Give High Amount Of Negative Feedback

I received my first negative feedback in a long time today. It doesn't bother me too much and I don't see the need for removal. However I did look at the feedback that the buyer gives other sellers. They give a large amount of negative feedback which...

Resolved! Estimated Delivery Time and Defects

This is becoming an issue that I find hard to deal with... I have spoken to a few customer service reps over the last few weeks and the issue that I have is I sell a lot of items £10 and under (60%) and 40% 10 and over the cheaper items I send using ...

Got business selling related questions? Start here: