Positive news

Some time ago now, Ebay decided to remove the past sales history to sellers.This made life more difficult then it needs to be .I`m glad to say it`s back .

Just click on your listing  and you should see the history and get a menu of options which make life so much easier .

75ce32c4-bdef-40fd-880a-b86fe010b716.png

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

Positive news

That is good news, thank you for sharing
We could have gone months and not noticed that.
Lets face it, there was never going to be an announcement about putting back something that so many were against being removed in the first place.

We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
- Albert Einstein
Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

Positive news

Noticed that the length of time a listing has been running has disappeared which was under the start date on our dashboard, which was useful if a listing had been running over 3months i could see which to close to sell similar so thats a bit annoying 

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

Positive news

@simplyessential_uk 

You can still check your listing by start date and elapsed .

From your seller dashboard go to

Listings - active

Select what eBay site you want to check - search

At the top of the list on the right hand side under the blue 'Send Offers' button there is a button 'Customise Table'

From there you can check the box for start date, this will show  the start date and also the time the listing has been running - for example 1 yr 2 months, 23 days

I only found this out recently when my Pro-Trader mentor showed me.

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

Positive news

Yes i have that ticked and now the running time has weirdly reappeared. As you can see on the screenshot it had gone but now back, thank goodness

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: