Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

POOR SALES = MORE BUYERS NO LONGER USING EBAY?

So I managed to find some info on yesterday's eBay 2021 Q4 Results. It came as no suprise to me - after seeing my own declining site sales last year - that again for the third consecutive quarter that the "Number of Active Ebay Buyers" has fallen dow...

Strikes Against Non Paying Buyer

Do eBay really add strikes to a non paying buyers account or is it just lip service to con sellers that they're actually doing something when they aren't. The reason I ask, a buyer bought an item on the 29th April but never paid on the 4th day eBay a...

eBay's false estimated delivery dates, now several messages from buyers not happy.

I have been going on about this issue like a broken record. I have reported it several times and even been on the community chat several times. Ebay claim the EDD's are working fine. They are not. Ebay are giving buyers delivery dates as same day del...

No sales

What is going on at eBay? No sales, no offers no response to offers, last sale 15 hours ago and counting. I sell worldwide, all listings promoted, TRS, eBay premium service, fast and free, NO SALES. Everything's collapsed since mid march/early April....

Parcel shop drop off sizes for Yodel issue

I've just dropped off some parcels at my Morrisons local and they have been told by their Yodel collection driver that they can't accept large parcels any moreI asked her to explain how big a larger parcel was and she said that one that was like a la...

How many sellers are closing their shops or running down their account in 2024?

We have been a seller on here over a couple of our accounts for many years now. Over this time we have seen a reduction in sales from a max of £13k pcm to £60 pcm. We have been through mass seller culls, more and more control over the seller/buyer re...

I need some advice concerning an INAD chargeback

A customer messaged me stating the item I supplied him was not in the described new condition. I offered an exchange. He then requested that I send him a replacement first and then once he has it, he will return the other one. He then told me within ...

Payouts Missing

Has ebay changed Payout timings ?For a while the next day Payout has worked fine. Today i got the usual message saying a Payment has been sent, but nothing arrived at my Bank - from my end i have not changed anything with my Bank, any thoughts as to ...